I met Nikos' cousin!!!!

Divine Inspiration

Ok so today I went to a class that I signed up for a couple of weeks ago. The instructor asked us to come up 4 at a time to do an exercise so I went up with 3 other people and the girl standing next to me said, "Are you on Long Hair Care Forum?" I went :eek: and said "Shut up! YES!!!" And she said, "Divine Inspiration, right?" And I was like :eek: "Yes! What's your name on the board?" And I went bananas giggling and made her give me a hug and everything. :lol: She probably though I was way too excited for the occasion, but she's the first LHCFer I've met that I didn't already know so it was really exciting for me. :lol:

I won't call you out, but um, I will say that you should have been coming to the LA meetups :spank: and that it was super cool meeting you. :D I know the other people in the class probably think I'm crazy for making a scene, but I've been dying to have a Nikos' cousin experience and now I've had one! :yay: :dance7:

billyne

okay ya'll..i haven't been on here in a long time ( and it looks like i missed a lot.lol) who is niko's cousin?

Christa438

That's exciting. Im sure y'all classmates were going "WTH?". :lol: I can't wait for our local gathering to take place later this year. I would also love to run into a LHCF member before then though. That would be wonderful.

Divine Inspiration

Christa438 said:
That's exciting. Im sure y'all classmates were going "WTH?". :lol:

Right! They were like :confused: and I'm sure they were wondering what she said to make me go crazy like that because nobody else heard what she said...but they definitely heard me. :lachen:

Alexis87

That's pretty cool. I recently saw a woman who's hair was very healthy looking, all shiny and moisturized. I should have asked her if she was Nikos cousin.

I'll know what to ask next time.

SEMO

Ineedhair said:
It's like LHCF is an exclusive secret society and meeting another member would be exciting.

Exactly. I would love to meet Nikos' cousin :D.

P.S.
To the person who asked, "Nikos' cousin" is code for a person who's on LHCF. It's a way of asking someone if they're a member without mentioning LHCF by name. But I guess DI's "cousin" didn't care about all that :lol:.

tallygirl

Divine, I'm so excited for you. It would be a blast for me to meet one of Niko's cousin....I travel quite a bit for work, and every city I'm in, I study the faces and check the back of people's hair to see if I recognize them:lol:. Within the past 2 months, I've traveled to NYC and Tampa, and I was so hoping to see faces or hair I've seen on LHCF...I'll be in Philly in a few weeks, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed...I know I'll have to contain myself if I met one of Niko's cousin, by I'm sure I'll probably react like you, Divine....

*Michelle*

Divine Inspiration said:
:lol: Nope, she just straight up asked. I thought, "Man, she is gangsta with hers...I need to get up that kind of nerve." :lachen:

LOL! I was thinking the same thing...

What a cute story! I wanna meet Niko's cousin(s), too! :D

GoldenBreeze

Wow DI, that sounds so exciting! I keep hoping that I will see Nikko's cousin, but I know I would act a fool. :D Maybe that's why I haven't be one yet.

Dare~to~Dream

Divine Inspiration said:
Right! They were like :confused: and I'm sure they were wondering what she said to make me go crazy like that because nobody else heard what she said...but they definitely heard me. :lachen:

OMG! :lol: I love these stories and can totally picture the whole scene in my mind!

sugarose

That is very cool Divine!
I'm so jealous!! I know there are only a few of us in San Diego, but I still want to meet one!!

rabs77

Divine Inspiration said:
Ok so today I went to a class that I signed up for a couple of weeks ago. The instructor asked us to come up 4 at a time to do an exercise so I went up with 3 other people and the girl standing next to me said, "Are you on Long Hair Care Forum?" I went :eek: and said "Shut up! YES!!!" And she said, "Divine Inspiration, right?" And I was like :eek: "Yes! What's your name on the board?" And I went bananas giggling and made her give me a hug and everything. :lol: She probably though I was way too excited for the occasion, but she's the first LHCFer I've met that I didn't already know so it was really exciting for me. :lol:

I won't call you out, but um, I will say that you should have been coming to the LA meetups :spank: and that it was super cool meeting you. :D I know the other people in the class probably think I'm crazy for making a scene, but I've been dying to have a Nikos' cousin experience and now I've had one! :yay: :dance7:

Nice story. Ive been dying to meet Niko's cousin too. When is the next SoCal meetup?