my first Nikos' Cousin experience....

SqrpioQutie

soooooooooooo shoot me cuz i don't remember all of the details (and it was only this afternoon), but i had my first cousin moment today when i was buying out the ayurvedics spot...

i'm wandering around the store and there was one other lady in there who wasn't indian/middle eastern... we were both in the hair section... i can't remember what we started chatting about but it ended up being about amla powder and i pointed out the hidden boxes (and you know in my head i was like "dang, why did i do that??... hope there's more!") and then i just blurted out "are you on the forums?"... too funny... she came back with "long hair care?" and i go into giggles about my first cousin moment...

she told me she's a lurker (pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee come join us!!), and then we talked about a couple of posts relating to ayurvedics and then she put me on to the mustard oil (Thanks Again!!)...

to my Swagaat friend - i ended up spending $70... :lachen:

so, add that to finally meeting Hidden_Angel, today was pretty goshdarn eventful... :yep:

Don't you just love when that happens? I bet you were very nervous about asking the forum question. she needs to join!

I see so many women that I think are apart of LHCF, but I punk out and don't ask them. There's this one girl in my class that I believe is apart of this forum (though I don't know for sure). She has very nice hair. It's about APL, and I remember on the first day of a bun-up challenge, she started wearing her hair in buns! She used to always have her hair down, but then all of a sudden her hair was bunned all of the time, at the SAME time the bun-up challenge started. Coincidence? I think not :grin:.

I see so many women that I think are apart of LHCF, but I punk out and don't ask them. There's this one girl in my class that I believe is apart of this forum (though I don't know for sure). She has very nice hair. It's about APL, and I remember on the first day of a bun-up challenge, she started wearing her hair in buns! She used to always have her hair down, but then all of a sudden her hair was bunned all of the time, at the SAME time the bun-up challenge started. Coincidence? I think not :grin:.
lol that's cute.

soooooooooooo shoot me cuz i don't remember all of the details (and it was only this afternoon), but i had my first cousin moment today when i was buying out the ayurvedics spot...

i'm wandering around the store and there was one other lady in there who wasn't indian/middle eastern... we were both in the hair section... i can't remember what we started chatting about but it ended up being about amla powder and i pointed out the hidden boxes (and you know in my head i was like "dang, why did i do that??... hope there's more!") and then i just blurted out "are you on the forums?"... too funny... she came back with "long hair care?" and i go into giggles about my first cousin moment...

she told me she's a lurker (pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee come join us!!), and then we talked about a couple of posts relating to ayurvedics and then she put me on to the mustard oil (Thanks Again!!)...

to my Swagaat friend - i ended up spending $70... :lachen:

so, add that to finally meeting Hidden_Angel, today was pretty goshdarn eventful... :yep:

Inquiring minds want to know what's up the mustard oil?

THats funny. We might even run into each other one day when I am home from classes. But, yes! I do this all the time. But, I must be honest, I think anyone in the JAX area who hasn't caught on to who I am... is a fool.:lachen:I told y'all where I work, where I go to school, what my classes are... I mean, really.

I've given a MILLION hints...Its quite obvious, really.:perplexed

Some of my friends are lurkers and some of my schoolmates are probably members

That's decent.
See I luv this forum because most people say how they luv long hair but then they cop out and say that it's dumb to devote your whole entire being to growing your hair out.
But here! i know everyone here wants long & healthy hair.
Here, I know people won't think my vitamin poppin, gallon water drinkin, met rx protien bar & fish dinner scarfin *** isn't crazy...:lachen:

That's decent.
See I luv this forum because most people say how they luv long hair but then they cop out and say that it's dumb to devote your whole entire being to growing your hair out.
But here! i know everyone here wants long & healthy hair.
Here, I know people won't think my vitamin poppin, gallon water drinkin, met rx protien bar & fish dinner scarfin *** isn't crazy...:lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

from what i understand, mustard oil mixed with henna (leaves) is supposed to aid in achieving hair growth...

:yep: Yup, I actually heard this directly from the man @ the Indian market when I went in to buy some henna & amla powder. He's like "Oh, I guess you'll need some mustard oil too?" Me: :look: "Uh, what for?" He said his wife and all the women use it in their henna mixes to stimulate the scalp and encourage growth. ME: SOLD! :lachen:

Back