i have just ordered.....

NAY007

i have just ordered three new products that i have never used before. if you have used any of these please let me know how they worked for you /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

- motions salon sheen
- fantasia ic frizz buster serum
- african pride heat protector spray

nay.

inthestars

I heard that Fantasia was quite good /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Are you going to go natural now? Or stay with the relaxer?
Whatever you choose, good luck! Hair care is hard work!!

NAY007

hey inthestars,

i can't believe nobody knows about these products. i have never heard of the african pride myself but since so many people are using the motions line and also fantasia i thought a lot more people new these two products. well i guess i will be the one telling everybody here if they are all that or if they suck. i can't wait for them to get here.... i will stay with the relaxer for now. i mean i had my appointment for tomorrow anyway.

i am a person that is always torn between two things and it is hard for me to decide.
thanks for your post /images/graemlins/smirk.gif,
nay

LondonDiva

Nay is the Motions salon sheen the one in the tall can, basically an oil sheen. If it is I have it and am not overall impressed with it. I spray my hair something crazy just to get a glint of some sort of shine. I use the ORS nature's shine instead which is not gassy and gives me a nice sheen, but the downside is it may leave your hair too oily. I find a lil spray and comb thru very good with this also a quick way for me to oil my ends in the evening when I'm being lazy. Just spray and go.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I have used the Fantasia IC Hair Polisher which has similar ingredients to the Frizz Buster Serum. They are your typical silicone shine enhancing/anti-frizz products. i.e. Frizz Ease serum.

A little goes a long way--too much and your hair will be a greasy, sticky mess! When I was relaxed, I used it on my ends to keep them from frizzing up while air-drying.

pmichael52172

Oh Nay, can you stop the order on the frizz buster? I have that. I only bought it because this past summer in the DC, MD, VA area was HORRIFIC. The sweltering heat and humidity had my hair looking horrible. It didn't eliminate the frizz but cut it down VERY much. I don't think anything could have helped my hair against that humidity though. I'm relaxed and I would go to work and come home with little waves and frizzy curls.... now THAT's humid.

Anyway, if you can change your order, I'll mail you the frizz buster. I only used it about 3 times so there's more than half of the bottle left. My e-mail addy is [email protected]. Let me know.

Honi

There is no board.
I think that's the oil sheen spray. It's ok. I spray it on my hair after I roller set and sit under the dryer. It gives it some sheen and detangles nicely for me. Let us know what ya think

inthestars

Well Nay, I decided to go natural because I was tired of beign dependent on someone else to make my hair look 'good'.. I wish they would sell salon quality relaxers and conditions in the store, there are times when you just do not have money to go to the salon.