I have new pictures!

helthynzs

After about six months of being immersed in school and a rocky home life I had put my hair on the back burner(so to speak). Now I am ready to commit to growing it long and beautiful once again. I am growing for bra-length by November of this year. I will:
1. Shampoo 2x per week
2. Deep con. 3x per month.
3. Use heat (blowdryer) 1x every two weeks.
4. Use my constant care for ends and faithfully keep my ends up and out of
the air.
I am constantly inspired by all the lovely heads of hair on this board and I want to be an inspiration to some one.

Last edited:
Your hair is beautiful :love: May I suggest that you put your link in your siggy so that more people can access it easily?

Hi neighbor :wave: . I was wondering what happened to you. I am glad to see you are back. We need to get together soon. There are some more members in the Middle GA area. We can plan a meeting or all go to the Atlanta meetings. Sorry about the chaos in your life. Have a nice evening.

Thaanx for the compliments everyone. Brickhouse I got some very good news from my attorney(finally) today and it looks like everything is looking up.

I think you might be my hair twin. I love the protective styles you use. I use those same type of hair accessories but not like that. I'll have to send you a pm to find out how you did it.

Oh nice hair by the way! :)

Last edited:
Back