I Have Officially Decided to Transition - Need U'r Help!

toyagurl said:
THis is completely off topic but I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVE your hardwood floors. Just beautiful!

Thanks Sweetie!!

I love 'em too :) They're like this chocolate brown color so maintenance is not very difficult.

SG

toyagurl said:
Ok...this is off topic too. I am 28 weeks pregnatn and your "Post-partum" album is cracking me up. 3 minutes 3 x a week on a treadmill for 2 weeks sounds like some "work-out" plan I would develop! I hope my weight melts off like yours has.

Hee hee! That was a big typo. Should be 30 mins a day 3 times/week for 2 weeks :)

SG

SG,

You inspire me. I love the BC and you wear it well. I hope I look as great as you do postpartum.

I wish you alll the best in your transition.

PrincessLocks :)

princesslocks said:
SG,

You inspire me. I love the BC and you wear it well. I hope I look as great as you do postpartum.

I wish you alll the best in your transition.

PrincessLocks :)

Aw, you're so sweet :)

I saw in your siggy that it's a boy so CONGRATS!!!!! How far along are you? Assuming this is your fist baby :)

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about post-partum stuff. I'll be glad to help!!!

Praying for a safe and happy delivery,

SG

Congrads on your decision. I also just started this wonderful journey. I'm 3 months post relaxer now. Can't wait to see your pictures.

MrsHouston said:
Congrads on your decision. I also just started this wonderful journey. I'm 3 months post relaxer now. Can't wait to see your pictures.

Congrats Girlie :clap:

I'll have to check out your album. How are you doing your hair now that you're 3 mos. post?

Thanks,

SG

I can't see the pics. :cry:

I am using the password that you stated but no pics!!!:trampolin

I want to see!! I want to see!!:bouncegre

nap2bfree

nap2bfree said:
I can't see the pics. :cry:

I am using the password that you stated but no pics!!!:trampolin

I want to see!! I want to see!!:bouncegre

nap2bfree

Can u see now? Sorry it took so long to get back to you, but it shd be working fine now. I didn't change anything, so let me know.

SG

Back