I HAVE PIC. OF MY DAUGHTER'S HAIR!!

Tai

Re: I HAVE PIC. OF MY DAUGHTER\'S HAIR!!

Both of your daughters have incredibly beautiful hair.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif AMAZING! I AM FASCINATED! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

melodee

Really beautiful!!!! my daughter's hair is kinda like your curly girl. Same length and about the same texture, her curls are a little less defined. They are almost hair twins, I think. I need to check out what products you use on your girls, cause they may work for mine too.

sterry

[ QUOTE ]
Really beautiful!!!! my daughter's hair is kinda like your curly girl. Same length and about the same texture, her curls are a little less defined. They are almost hair twins, I think. I need to check out what products you use on your girls, cause they may work for mine too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you ladies for all the wonderful compliments.
Their hair isn't hard to manage.
I often have to deal with them getting it caught in something or pulling out some pieces.
It drives me nut because the front of the hair (around the edges is shorter) and when I braid their hair little pieces stick out.
I assume this is common and natural as I see alot of their friends with the same problem.
Melodee .... I did list what products I use for her hair in a thread entitled "Wow speaking of curls"
Let me know if you do this.

asummertyme

o my word...she has a ton of beautiful hair!! and she is soo pretty!! great work..

shinyblackhair

OMG!!! Beautiful girls, beautiful hair!!!

Okay, I now realize I have no reason to complain about having too many head of too much hair to comb and style each day. Your two girls have more hair than my 3 girls combined!!! Woah!!!!

sterry

Thanks ladies,

They are now learning to deal with their being tied down at night.
I use to just keep it in a bin at night, but some reason I found that even a secured bun left some breakage.
Now, I had my mother in law sew elastic in a silk scarf that I split in half.
I left two long strips in the scarf so that they could tie around their heads, but elastic in the front of scarf.
So it looks like a wrap around scarf, but with elastic for less slipage.

alibi

hair bored

Sterry, your girls have gorgeous hair! /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

lovelymissyoli

Wow, that's a lot of hair. Since your a member of LHCF you can pass on your hair care tips & regimens to them so they don't loose all that hair when they get older because they didn't know how to take care of it...at least that's my story...

ChoclatePrincess

Their hair is beautiful. Wow by the time they get older they will be stepping over their hair!

sterry

Thanks girls,

I believe it is their diet that keeps this hair horsetail strong.
They eat very well and clean. Plenty of fruit, vegetables and oatmeal. Very little sugars.
I wonder where they get this from. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Michelle79

WOW!!! Beautiful hair!! I know your arms hurt after dealing with all that hair! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

Your daughter is adorable and her hair is to die for. /images/graemlins/smile.gif