I have to stick with rollersetting

Inches411

okay yall so last night i wanted to wash and style my hair but i was too tired to d the rollersetting. Im pretty good at it but it takes too long sometimes. so i decided lets wash and jsut flat iron once in a blue moon.. flatiron is hard work man .. i tell you i sweated so much that I think i want to wash my hair again... makes no since showering and washing your hair and being all clean just to sweat again so ive decided imma have to stick to rollersetting no matter wat... regardless of how long it takes... i think i need to put a fan in my bathroom as well to help when im doing the roots. have you guys experience the sweat factor while your styling you hair.. how do you deal with it?

Using a fan is a good idea. :grin: I always turn up the airconditioning and also take frequent breaks because sometimes it's like a workout to do a rollerset or flat iron.

As far as time goes, both processes can take over an hour to do so you may as well do the rollerset and get the benefit of indirect heat vs the flat ironing. Your hair will be better off.

Back