I just did an aPhogee treatment!!!

shellzfoshizzle

Since my vent yesterday about breakage, breakage, breakage, I decided to go ahead and get the treatment. It was my second to last option...besides getting a relaxer. I am sitting under the dryer as we speak with my rollerset.

I also bought today, NTM Deep Recovery Mask. I put this in after the aphogee. I hope this didn't mess up the process. I actually like it. I always read the reviews on NTM and thought, "awww my hair is resistant, this mess aint gonna work", but it gave great slip and my hair was super soft especially after the aphogee made my hair hard.

I already had the NTM Foam Leave in mousse stuff so thats what I rollerset my hair with. I bought the Silk-Leave in Cream. My hair isn't dry yet so I can't tell how I like it since I got all these new products up in my head. Its very watery. I guess thats the "silk" part of it.

I hope that this aphogee treatment really stops the breakage and rebuilds my damaged hair. I followed the directions to the T.

L

lkg4healthyhair

I hope it works for you too... :)

I just started using NTM serum and I really liked it alot when I did a roller set at home. I use it as a daily moisterizer also and my hair is really soft. I haven't used my mask yet but the DDC was very nice. I used it after a light protein treatment that I do weekly (Aubrey's GPB).

IvyMichael

Congrats! I hope it works, it worked for me.

I saw in your other post that you used the 2 minute reconstructor, I was using that too and it really didn't help much, too mild of a protein treatment, I guess. Definitely let us know if the Aphogee worked for you :)

Desert Skye

I like aphogee but I just cant stand the smell! its horrible. But it does work. Now I use Nexxus Emergencee since it doesnt have that smell

shellzfoshizzle

Day after treatment results are IN: I can't say if I like the treatment or not because I tried two new products the same day that I used the treatment. I DO notice, however that my hair is still breaking, just not as much and is extremely soft and not hard steel wool! But I think I have NTM to thank for that part. Am I supposed to see constantly improving results...RIGHT AWAY?...or ...over the period of 6 weeks? The bottle says "Rebuilds hair structure for 6 weeks"?

I guess it was just "okay"...I don't know yet.

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
I believe that it means that the treatment (hair structure rebuild) will last for 6 weeks, then you can use it again.