I just got my Devacurl Angell....

Ebonygurl00

And it's GREAT!!! It seems like I keep finding great products, lol. It has a really great hold. The gel is thicker than Qhemet's Honeybush Hair Tea gel. The Angell smells like limes to me, and I love limes! It smells really fresh. I did another wash-and-go, and now my hair is fully dry. It looks just like it did when it was wet!! When I did a wash-and-go with the Honeybush Hair Tea, my hair would dry extremely puffy. It does have a *little* bit of crunch, but I think it's because I used a lot. My relaxed hair is bone straight now that I've cut out all of the other different textures. I'm really loving the Angell! I bet the Arc Angell is even better. I just ordered the Devacurl Collection from Curlmart. I got No-Poo, One C, and another bottle of Angell. It also comes with 6 duckbill clips. I'll be reviewing those products when I get them. I give Devacurl Angell a huge thumbs up!:D

gharp001

I agree, Devacurl Angell is great for wash and go & you only need to use a little for great hold. I'm jealious I haven't tried the other Devacurl products yet, you'lll have to keep us posted with how the other products work!:p