I Just GOTTA Have It!!!!

candibaby

I get it from my hairdresser. She buys all of it from Atlanta, I dont know where though. She said that Nu Expressions and B&B lines are exactly the same except that Nu Expressions is lighter and the "salon" line. I know the b&b Diamond Drops (i think thats what its called) is exactly the same as the Diamond Shine that I have, it's just not in a spray form.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Okay, great--thanks for the tip! I assumed that the salon line would be better, but hey I can work it with the regular B&B products. /images/graemlins/up.gif

candibaby

Yep, they're the same. African Royale is made by B&B too.

Oh and Supergirl, I need to make a correction, the Diamond Drops are in the African Royale line.

Carlie

Wow, this thread is really helping me to get my next shopping list together. You guys are the best! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BrEE

i am in love with elucence shampoo and kenra conditioner. i'm looking for the perfect protein conditioner now.

Carlie

I have yet to try the Kenra Conditioner...I think the Elucence MB is alright but if Kenra makes a better one, then I need to get it!

candibaby

[ QUOTE ]
i am in love with elucence shampoo and kenra conditioner. i'm looking for the perfect protein conditioner now.

[/ QUOTE ]

*cough* Nexxus Keraphix *cough*

and Carlie-- go to http://www.kenra.com ask for samples of it, they dont take long to send them and you'll get at LEAST 2 uses from the tubes they send.

Carlie

[ QUOTE ]
I can't compare the two since I haven't used the spray. However, the SCurl gel did well at moisturizing my hair (not like a typical gel at all imo).

[/ QUOTE ]
Allandra, are you currently using any styling products when you do your buns? Do you use anything on your ends?

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't compare the two since I haven't used the spray. However, the SCurl gel did well at moisturizing my hair (not like a typical gel at all imo).

[/ QUOTE ]
Allandra, are you currently using any styling products when you do your buns? Do you use anything on your ends?

[/ QUOTE ]
Carlie, when I moisturize my hair or put my hair in a bun, I moisturize all of it (from root to tip). So, I use the same thing on all of my hair (ends included). These days, I've been using oil (whatever I have on hand) mixed with regular ole hair moisturizers, or oil mixed with conditioner, or oil mixed with leave-in conditioner. HTH.

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
The KIND doesn't matter as much (although I'm back on the NTM bandwagon right now) as long as it's light.

[/ QUOTE ]
How could I forget about NTM serum? I love this stuff. I use this a lot too when styling my hair.

A_Christian

Kera Care Humecto

It's the best moisturizing and detangling conditioner I've ever used. I also add some oils and a little water, put it in a spray bottle, and use it as a leave in. If I was only allowed to use one product from now on Humecto would definitely be it. :)

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Carlie said:
The 1st thing that comes to mind is SCurl! I probably use this more than any other product. Now that I've found out it's benefits to the hair, I don't think I could ever go without it. If I hadn't discovered SCurl, I really don't believe I would've been able to keep my ends healthy/unsplit for so long! Also, with all of this new growth, I've discovered it's detangling properties...my new growth loves it too. I'll add more as they come to me...

DITTO! My hair was mad at me for not immediately going to the store to get more of this stuff after I ran out of it in January. I finally purchased some more yesterday. Me and my hair LOVE S-Curl! :weird:

vangrey

hmmm.....
i gotta have:
- john frieda's frizz ease xtra strength serum
-rusks sensories leave-in
- profectiv healthy ends
- ntm serum
oh and
GREASE!!!!! (any kind will do! :p )

Shalilac

Poohbear said:
DITTO! My hair was mad at me for not immediately going to the store to get more of this stuff after I ran out of it in January. I finally purchased some more yesterday. Me and my hair LOVE S-Curl! :weird:
Okay, I'm a lil late on this S-curl thing. To be honest, I never tried it becuz it's S-curl. I'm thinking jeri-curl. So what do u use S-curl as (a moisturizer, cond,)?

Carlie

Shalilac said:
Okay, I'm a lil late on this S-curl thing. To be honest, I never tried it becuz it's S-curl. I'm thinking jeri-curl. So what do u use S-curl as (a moisturizer, cond,)?

I use SCurl as a moisturizer.....and it does exactly that and then some! :D

L

lkg4healthyhair

Gotta have my Salerm 21 leave in
WGO
Nexxus Biotin Creme
Nioxin (Cleanser, Structure & Strength & Follicle booster)
NTM (DDC, Shine & Serum)
Aubrey's GPB
KeraCare Humecto

I can go on but I'll stop there...... :D

Jewell

1.Infusium 23 Leave-In for relaxed/colored/permed hair
2.NTM Silk-Touch Leave-In
3.Profectiv Healthy Ends
4.Wild Growth Hair Oil
5.Nexxus Botanic Oil
6.Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner
7.Nexxus Therappe Ultimate Moisturizing Shampoo
8.Nexxus Botanoil Botanical Treatment Shampoo
9.Nexxus Keraphix Protein Creme Reconstructor
10.Nexxus Diametress Luscious Thickening Shampoo
11.Suave Moisturizing Hot Oil Treatments
12.Aussie 3 Minute Reconstructor: DEEEEEEP w/Tea Tree Oil
13.Revlon Fermodyl 615
14. Optimum Multimineral Lye Relaxer in Mild along with all the accompanying products to do a touch up. (Called steps 1-4).

MonaLisa

I'm down...wanna hear it...here it go....

-NTM line of products (Daily Deep Conditioner/Mask, Leave In, Serum)
-Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo/Keracare Humecto (tub)
-Pantene Light Conditioning Detangler
-Surge Woojee Cream!!! (my other hair crack)/Surge 14 Revitalizer
-Phytorelaxer
-WGO
-World of Curls
-Vonte Silk Effects
-MNT Shine On
-MY QUICKWEAVE!!:lol:

Tru_Mind

Poohbear said:

Which S-Curl product(there's so many)? What does the bottle look like?

Oh! My gotta have it product is WGO...it cured my product junkisim.

senimoni

kia said:
[ QUOTE ]
O.K. /images/graemlins/look.gif I'll start off... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

The 1st thing that comes to mind is SCurl! /images/graemlins/grin.gif I probably use this more than any other product. Now that I've found out it's benefits to the hair, I don't think I could ever go without it. If I hadn't discovered SCurl, I really don't believe I would've been able to keep my ends healthy/unsplit for so long! Also, with all of this new growth, I've discovered it's detangling properties...my new growth loves it too. /images/graemlins/up.gif

I'll add more as they come to me...

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right about that. I acutally finished my bottle of
S-curl which is a miracle for me cause I rarely finish anything I buy without trying something else.
I also feel like that w/ Aphogee. Keeps my hair healthy & strong /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I agree I go through a small bottle of s-curl in maybe 2 weeks. Another staple is my Wondergro Shea Butter Spray...it has lots of other good oils in it too. My hair just sucks it all up.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
tru_mind said:
Which S-Curl product(there's so many)? What does the bottle look like?

Oh! My gotta have it product is WGO...it cured my product junkisim.
Luster's S-Curl No Drip Activator and Moiturizer...white bottle, blue head covered by a clear top. ;)