i just made a brilliant discovery :)

jaszymeen

so i long ago had given up on using cheapie shampoos cuz they just dry my hair out so bad. long story short i started using PANTENE'S RELAXED shampoo and it wasnt drying at all. two days ago i had 2 co-wash so i could get my growth aid out and i couldnt get my scalp or hair clean with just the conditioner so i used the PANTENE thinking it was all good...WRONG!!! the next day i tried again and my hair STILL came out oily. so 2day i tried again but this time i decided 2 just use regular ol PERT cuz i knew it would strip my hair so i washed and applied my aussie moist and just let it sit while i showered. so i finally looked at the ingrediants in the PANTENE to see what made it different from the PERT...the only thing making the PANTENE more "moisturizing" than the PERT was the fact that PETROLEUM was the second ingrediant and ammonium lauryl & laureth sulfates were next. no wonder my hair was still left feeling greasy and coated:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Kawaii1

That happened to me with ORS replenishing pack, I don't know what is in it but my hair felt like grease and wax all over. I had to go and get some giovanni clarifying shampoo and wash three times to clean my hair up. It was horrible.