I know ya'll are tired of me...But I THINK IM GETTING A TAIL!!!!

thanks ladies i was so excited when the hairdresser handed me the mirror...lol...i thpught i had accumulated more growth but I was happy with what i had...

plus i saw the taill...

Tail! LOL! That's kinda cute.

Your hair looks lovely DShy!!!! I thought you weren't going to texturise your hair anymore? Either way it still looks nice, you don't need to get any indian hairs now.

GinaG said:
Tail! LOL! That's kinda cute.

Your hair looks lovely DShy!!!! I thought you weren't going to texturise your hair anymore? Either way it still looks nice, you don't need to get any indian hairs now.
I actually like how the texturizer makes my hair look...when i wet it i get these little cute ringlets...with permed ends...lmao but i cant wait until its all texturized. I guess it wont be for a while tho.

im addicted to the indian hair lol i dont think i can let it go..

Looks great!! I love tails! I cant wait until I get one! My middle has finally caught up with my sides!

your hair looks great!

:lol: i didnt know what to think when u said u were getting a "tail". i was like... wtf??

Ur hair looks very pretty! I have a tail also... had it while relaxed & now that I'm natural. I luv it! It gives my hair some flava' :cool:

hOnii said:
your hair looks great!

:lol: i didnt know what to think when u said u were getting a "tail". i was like... wtf??
lmao i knew some people could come in here like WTF!!!?

lol Thanks tigerlily

Peachtree your hair is drop dead gorgeous girl...definately one of my idols!!!

Essential its when the middle of your hair grows i guess faster than the rest and ends up becoming a "V" shape at the ends

DangerouslyShy said:
hopefully it will get as long as your hair Carlie...its gorgeous!!!

:blush: Thanks DS!!! :kiss: At the rate you're growing, I'm sure you'll be there before you know it! :yep: You're doing a great job! :up:

Back