I love...hate MN! The official MN venting thread!!!!

tada1

So i finally decided to try using MN. My mix is VERY simple, and whaddya know? my hair started growing like weeds!!! I was in denial the whole time, and kept telling myself that i was imagining things :rolleyes:

WELL GUESS WHAT???

My new growth was getting rather fierce. I co-wash nightly and tie my hair down with my silk scarf after it dries. Ladies, my hair wasn't having any of that. Every morning, my hair was wild AFTER some 6 hours of scarfing action :wallbash:

I gave in and relaxed with TCB lye (mild formula) after only four weeks post :nono:. I love MN because it makes my hair grow much faster than normal, but i cant afford to relax every four weeks :blush: arggghhhhh....

me-T

i wanna give it another shott. didnt wow me at first. i tried using lotrimin af cause im not really into gettin the kitty kream..... somebody is always on that aisle whenever i get up the nerve...:blush:

SimpleKomplexity

So i finally decided to try using MN. My mix is VERY simple, and whaddya know? my hair started growing like weeds!!! I was in denial the whole time, and kept telling myself that i was imagining things :rolleyes:

WELL GUESS WHAT???
My new growth was getting rather fierce. I co-wash nightly and tie my hair down with my silk scarf after it dries. Ladies, my hair wasn't having any of that. Every morning, my hair was wild AFTER some 6 hours of scarfing action :wallbash:

I gave in and relaxed with TCB lye (mild formula) after only four weeks post :nono:. I love MN because it makes my hair grow much faster than normal, but i cant afford to relax every four weeks :blush: arggghhhhh....

I know what you mean!! I'm 9 weeks post and dying from newgrowth. But hey, I'm not complainin! How are you taming your new growth? I wanna see some updates!!

KAT25

Just wait about 3 weeks after you get the relaxer before you start putting the MN in your hair then you will be able to stretch longer.. That is what I do, so I get to enjoy my relaxer then I start back on the growth aids and normally it is about 8 weeks and I can relax.

Congrats on the Growth

doublejo

WELL GUESS WHAT???

I went through the same thing with OCT and MSM. It makes you think you're crazy :perplexed. I kept going back to my calendar checking to make sure I wasn't relaxing too early. But the NG was out of control so I decided to relax. My first stretch was 10 weeks. Now I barely get to 6. My hair is growing like wild fire but I get so nervous about relaxing too early.

tada1

I went through the same thing with OCT and MSM. It makes you think you're crazy :perplexed. I kept going back to my calendar checking to make sure I wasn't relaxing too early. But the NG was out of control so I decided to relax. My first stretch was 10 weeks. Now I barely get to 6. My hair is growing like wild fire but I get so nervous about relaxing too early.

co-signing on the bolded. I also really like what the OP said. I'm going to lay off the MN until i'm about 3 weeks post and then use it for about 5weeks before relaxing again. I am also considering wearing a fall if my hair starts getting out of hand again :look:

tada1

i wanna give it another shott. didnt wow me at first. i tried using lotrimin af cause im not really into gettin the kitty kream..... somebody is always on that aisle whenever i get up the nerve...:blush:

sorry but this post got me laughing :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Girl, i was with a guy friend when i bought my 2 tubes of Family Dollar MN, and he didn't have a clue what i was up to :rolleyes:.

Just find a family dollar store you don't go to often, knock on some huge shades, snag a 3-month supply from the shelf, and make for the counter.

unique4lyfe33

Girl, i was with a guy friend when i bought my 2 tubes of Family Dollar MN, and he didn't have a clue what i was up to :rolleyes:.

Just find a family dollar store you don't go to often, knock on some huge shades, snag a 3-month supply from the shelf, and make for the counter.[/quote]

:funny: