I Love Silk Elements

sassyhair

I just used this relaxer and I love it, my friend put it in and all my other friends was like girl that is a good relaxer where you get that from? I was like SALLY'S GIRLS! They were like girl you should have a job up in there. I love this relaxer I left it in for maybe 15 minutes I think (this includes application time), I used the regular formula with my optimum ph normalizer and moisturizer then motions neutralizing shampoo and lastly silk elements conditioner and cholesterol. Im still sitting with the conditioner in now. I love this line it is my new fave!

HoneyDew

I love it, as well. Well I have only tried the Silken Child relaxer and I was very happy.

sassyhair

I washed out the conditioner and am airdrying a lil b4 blowdrying and my hair feels so good. Thanks silk elements! lol

Shaniquah

100% in agreement! I was waiting for them to ccome out with a foam and they finally did. I use the kids line on my daughter (and the leave in conditioner on myself) and it made such a difference on her hair as opposed to other lines for kids. Fab!

Suri

Me too! I just put this on my list, The Mega Cholesterol...the pj is coming back to life :(