I Met Nikko's Step Cousin Today!!!

Ganjababy

That's cool...................I have asked people a couple times if they are Nikos' cousin and they looked at me as if I was crazy:look: :lachen::lachen:

Ltown

Greyland
I did not know what Nikko's mean, slow on the pick up well I met nikko's cousin Sylver2. I was running fast in the grocery store and stop in my track at this young lady with pretty long hair. I seen the side of her face and was like no way so I said excuse me and when she turn around it ws her. Sylver is beautiful and nice in person too right in my hood.

Saffirejuiliet

I did not know what Nikko's mean, slow on the pick up well I met nikko's cousin Sylver2. I was running fast in the grocery store and stop in my track at this young lady with pretty long hair. I seen the side of her face and was like no way so I said excuse me and when she turn around it ws her. Sylver is beautiful and nice in person too right in my hood.

Both OP and your experience sounds so nice. I would love to bump into a cousin. :drunk:

Faith

That was a funny story. I could just see the two of you. :lol:

PinkSkates I may not come up to you BUT you would defnitely feel the deepness of my stare... :lol: J/K I would love to ask somebody here if there were a cousin.