I just met Nikkos Cousin!!!!

Mahalialee4

lolol (that girl was probably just humoring you).....lolol..."lemme just say yes to this gal and try and make it to the car....just stay calm....she wan' me to be Nikko's cuzin....hey,...I be his mama, his sistah, Auntie...Lord just lemme make it to the car...!"""" 4 CLICKS ....zzoooOOOOMMMMMM!!!! (now she on the cell phone..." girl...some weird chick was up in my face, staring at my hair...her eyes was glazing all funny and she was kindly droolin' like....it was freaky I tell ya...I thought she was gonna try and put her hands on me....ewwwwww...you cain't be too careful out there!"...(checkin her rear view mirror....)lolololol

Just kidding! bonjour

Nice & Wavy

Mahalialee4 said:
lolol (that girl was probably just humoring you).....lolol..."lemme just say yes to this gal and try and make it to the car....just stay calm....she wan' me to be Nikko's cuzin....hey,...I be his mama, his sistah, Auntie...Lord just lemme make it to the car...!"""" 4 CLICKS ....zzoooOOOOMMMMMM!!!! (now she on the cell phone..." girl...some weird chick was up in my face, staring at my hair...her eyes was glazing all funny and she was kindly droolin' like....it was freaky I tell ya...I thought she was gonna try and put her hands on me....ewwwwww...you cain't be too careful out there!"...(checkin her rear view mirror....)lolololol

Just kidding! bonjour

Now that's funny!

Nice & Wavy

It's so funny...I didn't even see this thread and did my own thread about my experience last night at the mall. If I would have seen this thread first, I would have added my experience here. Ya'll are hilarious!

kels823 said:
!!!!!

No forreal. It was Nikkos cousin...

I saw this lady in the parking structure today w/ a GHORJUS head of hair!! Im like (to myself) 'Just ask her Kels. All she can say is no!!' So I put on my big girl britches and say 'Excuse me, are you Nikkos cousin?'

She said 'Yes I am!' :eek:

Im lookin for a glimmer of recognition, some kinda signal that she MIGHT actually be a LHCF'er... but naw. I really just think she got a cousin named Nikko.. I was all dumbfounded like 'Oh. Okay then. Thanks!' and walked away.... :lol:

*sigh* We need like a code response or something!!!!! :lachen:

Has this ever happened to neone else??!?

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

this is too funny

e$h

Mahalialee4 said:

Just kidding! bonjour

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: Too funny!

It's okay kels823. I would have bolted outta there too.:lol:

SaintLuxe

kels823 said:
!!!!!

No forreal. It was Nikkos cousin...

I saw this lady in the parking structure today w/ a GHORJUS head of hair!! Im like (to myself) 'Just ask her Kels. All she can say is no!!' So I put on my big girl britches and say 'Excuse me, are you Nikkos cousin?'

She said 'Yes I am!' :eek:

Im lookin for a glimmer of recognition, some kinda signal that she MIGHT actually be a LHCF'er... but naw. I really just think she got a cousin named Nikko.. I was all dumbfounded like 'Oh. Okay then. Thanks!' and walked away.... :lol:

*sigh* We need like a code response or something!!!!! :lachen:

Has this ever happened to neone else??!?

:lachen: ...i think that we should definitely to start throwing up hair gang signs or something...so we know who's down with LHCF! ironically, my husband is from Greece & his name is Nikos, too. and he tells me that his name is supercommon w/Greeks. so, chances are most Greeks have a cousin named Nikos!:lol: i'm not giving up though...i'll still keep my eyes peeled...:sekret:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Lmao@big girl britches:lol: . That's too cute. That's a huge coincidence if she really does have a cousin named Nikko:ohwell: .

meaganita

I think think the code "response" is a great idea though...because I really do have a cousin named Nico and I see I'm not the only one!:lachen:

Tee

Pokahontas said:
Lmao@big girl britches:lol: . That's too cute. That's a huge coincidence if she really does have a cousin named Nikko:ohwell: .

That really tickled me too!

Glitter

awesomely_nappy said:
How about this as a code response.... Imagine this senerio...:p

"Are you Nikko's Cousin??"

"Yes! Are you talking about my cousin Nikko that goes to LHCF University?"

"Yeah Girlllll"

"AHHHH"""

"Scream!!!!!"

"Girl yo hair is Gorgeous"

"Girl yours is too!!!"

"See you on the forums tonight"

"whats your screen name?"

"HottieHair007" (hope nobody haves that already :look: )

"girl i'm starting a thread about this soon as i get to the house!"

"Girl, shut up! You too much! Whats your Regimin?"

Etc ect ect....

so basically, the response is the bolded section... whatever follows we'll leave to chance....:lol:

Still, a member of LHCF might not know about Nikko, and may ask “who’s Nikko?” Don’t give up, just give her a chance to jog her memory by saying “I knew this guy/girl that went to LHCFU (LHCF University), who used to do my hair, and you look just like Nikko.” At this point, if they are a member, they should know what you’re talking about, and the screaming should commence. But if they don’t know what you’re talking about still, and ask, “where LHCFU?” Name some far away state. If they say they never heard of LHCFU, that’s where you turn into HaKeem from Coming to America and say “Yes, it is a very small University! We don’t even have a Basketball team!” and excuse yourself.

:grin:

HTH!!!

DEAD:lol: :lol: :lol: You are too funny!!!

Royal Glory

This story is so crazy and ironic. What are the chances of that?! ...and everybody's responses get more and more hilarious!
:look: :lol: :grin: :lachen:
Y'all crack me up.

MissScarlett

:lol: This is so funny!

I was at mcd's saturday...I saw a girl with some PRETTY hair, i wanted to ask if she was nikkos cousin but i didn't know how:look: so I said "wow your hair is so pretty, do you rollerset?? " i thought that would jump start a hair convo and maybe i could slip it in, well it didnt happen:ohwell: I just felt silly asking her if she was nikkos cousin then to get shot down in the line at mcd's....

justsimply

mermaid said:
And a secret handshake.
OH! And a ring, like maybe an outline of a woman in profile with an afro, that we can flash at each other before commencing with the handshake.
And our LHCF'ers who are in power positions and law enforcement and stuff, can let the rest of us slide when they see the ring and the t-shirt, ask and answer the question and do the handshake.
THEN there can be a cartoon about us, and THEN it can get turned into a video game and THEN a blockebuster movie, with the action figures in the stores!!
I can see it now- "The part of Mermaid played by TINA TURNER"
(Zoey and Emily played by the Olsen twins)

:lol:

ROTF ... just short of shedding tears.

justsimply

Mahalialee4 said:

Just kidding! bonjour

OMG :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: You guys are hilarious. I almost lost my coffee. Now I have to sign off for a minute and regroup.:lol:

MuslimahTresses

awesomely_nappy said:

"Yeah Girlllll"

"AHHHH"""

"Scream!!!!!"

"Girl yours is too!!!"

Etc ect ect....

so basically, the response is the bolded section... whatever follows we'll leave to chance....:lol:

Still, a member of LHCF might not know about Nikko, and may ask “who’s Nikko?” Don’t give up, just give her a chance to jog her memory by saying “I knew this guy/girl that went to LHCFU (LHCF University), who used to do my hair, and you look just like Nikko.” At this point, if they are a member, they should know what you’re talking about, and the screaming should commence. But if they don’t know what you’re talking about still, and ask, “where LHCFU?” Name some far away state. If they say they never heard of LHCFU, that’s where you turn into HaKeem from Coming to America and say “Yes, it is a very small University! We don’t even have a Basketball team!” and excuse yourself.

HTH!!!

yes i like this one. iwould have been one of those lost in the sauce like Nikko's cousin. Who is Nikko. I see that and hear about that all the time on LHCF but I never know who everybody is talking about. Oh well I'll tell everybody abut this once I get back to the forum. LOL. I am soooo glad i FINALLY figured it all out. Nikko's cousin. I didn't have a clue what ya'll were talking about. I'm slow lol

Ms_Delikate

awesomely_nappy said:

"Yeah Girlllll"

"AHHHH"""

"Scream!!!!!"

"Girl yours is too!!!"

Etc ect ect....

HTH!!!

Oh my...you are "on it boy":lol: :lol: ...Anyway this thread is too funny. I was so excited when I came in here cause I have never heard of anyone meeting "Niko's cousin" before...so I couldnt wait to see which two LHCFers had met up by chance...This is too funny:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

wheezy807

that got me to thinkin......what's the chances of someone coming up to me askin if i was nikkos cousin? Probably slim to none lol! All the Nikko or Assumed Nikko stories i every hear were about someone with thick, beautiful hair down their backs lol! Well oneday i keep telling myself, oneday Wheezy807...:lachen: