I just met Nikkos Cousin!!!!

tapioca_pudding

!!!!!

No forreal. It was Nikkos cousin...

I saw this lady in the parking structure today w/ a GHORJUS head of hair!! Im like (to myself) 'Just ask her. All she can say is no!!' So I put on my big girl britches and say 'Excuse me, are you Nikkos cousin?'

She said 'Yes I am!' :eek:

Im lookin for a glimmer of recognition, some kinda signal that she MIGHT actually be a LHCF'er... but naw. I really just think she got a cousin named Nikko.. I was all dumbfounded like 'Oh. Okay then. Thanks!' and walked away.... :lol:

*sigh* We need like a code response or something!!!!! :lachen:

Has this ever happened to neone else??!?

Last edited:

klb120475

kels823 said:
!!!!!

'Oh. Okay then. Thanks!' and walked away.... :lol:

*sigh* We need like a code response or something!!!!! :lachen:

quote]

Girl, you got me cracking up.........:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: too funny!

PinkPeony

That was funny:lol:
I think if something like that happens we should ask if they are the cousin of Niko's the Greece;)

DarkAngell

lol omg that is hilarious!! lol.. you're right! There should def. be a code RESPONSE as well. How awkward that must've been!

Last edited:

Divine Inspiration

:lachen: :lachen:

Yeah, we need a code response like:
"Yes, I am. Does he live at LHCF?"
OR
"Yes, is he Greek?"
OR
"Yes, are you?"

or something because while that story is hilarious, I would have been embarassed and gone :look: Ok and ran away. :lol:

ChocalateDiva

HeHeHeHe!! LMAO- I have seen a few ladies that I have wanted to ask "R U Nikko's cousin". I just havent been able to get them big girl britches on yet!! I dont know what I wouldav said.

Too too, funny.

mermaid

PryncessLana said:
lmao...girl you got so far too!! We need a follow-up question.
And a secret handshake.
OH! And a ring, like maybe an outline of a woman in profile with an afro, that we can flash at each other before commencing with the handshake.
And our LHCF'ers who are in power positions and law enforcement and stuff, can let the rest of us slide when they see the ring and the t-shirt, ask and answer the question and do the handshake.
THEN there can be a cartoon about us, and THEN it can get turned into a video game and THEN a blockebuster movie, with the action figures in the stores!!
I can see it now- "The part of Mermaid played by TINA TURNER"
(Zoey and Emily played by the Olsen twins)

:lol:

Forbidden

mermaid said:
And a secret handshake.
OH! And a ring, like maybe an outline of a woman in profile with an afro, that we can flash at each other before commencing with the handshake.
And our LHCF'ers who are in power positions and law enforcement and stuff, can let the rest of us slide when they see the ring and the t-shirt, ask and answer the question and do the handshake.
THEN there can be a cartoon about us, and THEN it can get turned into a video game and THEN a blockebuster movie, with the action figures in the stores!!
I can see it now- "The part of Mermaid played by TINA TURNER"
(Zoey and Emily played by the Olsen twins)

:lol:

:lol: :lol: you better stop!!

Xavier

Girl that is so funny? I wondered what she was thinking when you just walked about. What are the odds of that happening?

AwesomelyNappy

kels823 said:
*sigh* We need like a code response or something!!!!!

How about this as a code response.... Imagine this senerio...:p

"Are you Nikko's Cousin??"

"Yes! Are you talking about my cousin Nikko that goes to LHCF University?"

"Yeah Girlllll"

"AHHHH"""

"Scream!!!!!"

"Girl yo hair is Gorgeous"

"Girl yours is too!!!"

"See you on the forums tonight"

"whats your screen name?"

"HottieHair007" (hope nobody haves that already :look: )

"girl i'm starting a thread about this soon as i get to the house!"

"Girl, shut up! You too much! Whats your Regimin?"

Etc ect ect....

so basically, the response is the bolded section... whatever follows we'll leave to chance....:lol:

Still, a member of LHCF might not know about Nikko, and may ask “who’s Nikko?” Don’t give up, just give her a chance to jog her memory by saying “I knew this guy/girl that went to LHCFU (LHCF University), who used to do my hair, and you look just like Nikko.” At this point, if they are a member, they should know what you’re talking about, and the screaming should commence. But if they don’t know what you’re talking about still, and ask, “where LHCFU?” Name some far away state. If they say they never heard of LHCFU, that’s where you turn into HaKeem from Coming to America and say “Yes, it is a very small University! We don’t even have a Basketball team!” and excuse yourself.

:grin:

HTH!!!

Last edited:

tapioca_pudding

Ya'll responses are too much!!!!!!! Im still feelin crazy about this whole experience.... I wonder if she went to her cousin Nikko like 'Some crazy chick cornered me in the parking structure asking if I was yo cousin!!!!' LOL! :lachen:

Good suggestions!!!! Next time.... next time!