I need a little protein. Which should I choose?

devin

My hair is too soft. I have Nexxus keraphix and humectress and Silicon mix and even LeKair cholesterol and Kenra Moisturizing shampoo. I am wondering what should I use to add some protein back in my hair. I have been using CON ultra moisturizing shampoo and deep conditioning with Kenra MC, and moisturizing daily with water and glycerin and sealing it with Apricot kernel oil. My hair now has lots of moisture. Should I use Nexxus Keraphix, or a Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo and deep condition with Nexxus Humectress or LeKair cholesterol, or Mane n Tail shampoo and conditioner? What do you all think would be the best combination? Also if I use something like Keraphix, will following that with a moisturizing conditioner negate the effects of the keraphix? Thanks!:)

Mom23

When I use Kerphix I mix it with Humectress and sit under the dryer and my hair comes out strong, but moist. HTH

H

honey_jammz82

If you only need a little, maybe try Aubrey GPB, I have not tried the new formula, but the old one worked well in my hair.

Angelicus

Get mayonnaise from the fridge and use it as a protein pre-treatment. I also like mixing Miss Key 10 en 1, Silicon Mix, and Toque Emergencia together! Shoot, I like mixing ALL Dominican protein treatments together.

Allandra

If your hair only needs a little protein, maybe you could try out Aubrey Organics GPB. I've been using this since 2000, and I love it. I've never used a hard core protein.

Lady_Lioness

Allandra said:
If your hair only needs a little protein, maybe you could try out Aubrey Organics GPB. I've been using this since 2000, and I love it. I've never used a hard core protein.

I agree...if your hair needs a little protein AO GPB will work...also nexxus keraphix is a good mild protein conditioner too.

jasmin

I stop using the strong proteins.

My light proteins consist of Keraphix, ORS mayo, Aubrey GPF and Mane and Tail conditioner.

Lady_Lioness

jasmin said:
I stop using the strong proteins.

My light proteins consist of Keraphix, ORS mayo, Aubrey GPF and Mane and Tail conditioner.
Oh My!!! I had forgot all about my beloved mane n' tail...thanx 4 bringing that up...that's another good one.:)

devin

thanks ladies for the suggestions! i will probably go ahead and use MNT conditioner since I already have it.:)

gorgeoushair

Anky
Which do you like better silicon mix or miss key 10 en 1 and why? Also how do the emergencia work on your hair when you use it alone?