I need HELP Please

SunySydeofLyfe

I recently removed a sew in after wearing them for a little over a year. I am loosing my mind because I have hair growth but my hair is in awful shape. So awful that I want to go get another weave!!!! I NOT going to because another weave will only add to my hair current problem. My hair is dry and brittle and I dont know what to do in order to get it into a better condition. I have looked for help with building a regime....but I get so caught up with buying what I see other ladies using that I am not consistent. Please help me....Meek....

PuffyBrown

You could probally stand for a good protein treatment and a really good DC. What is your hair care regimine. What do you do whilst in the weave or in between getting weaves. Did you do them yourself or was it done at the salon? Were you getting good DC's in between getting the weaves?

I dont wear them but I have read a lot of the post on them. The ladies that wear them talk about how important the DC treatments are.

SunySydeofLyfe

Thank you for responding...I dont have a regime...I go to a salon and have my weave done. I havent given my hair a break between the weaves and I have been wearing one them for over a year. I need help in finding a regime.....:perplexed

Leslie_C

Dont run and get another one, at least until u can get your hair in decent shape. That will only cover up the problem. If anything, just get a instant weave (fall, 3/4 wig, whatever u wanna call them where the front of your hair is blended in with the hair piece). At least that way u can still get to your hair to moisturize it and treat it.

A good basic regimen to start with is just washing with a moisturizing shampoo once a week and deep conditioning with heat for 30 minutes. I would probably give your hair as much moisture as possible since it is probably really dried out. If its breaking after that, then maybe try some protein. Moisturize your hair every day and seal it with some kind of oil. That should get you started and u can build from there. If your ends are chewed up u should probably clip them as well.

Ive been there where I neglected my hair while weaved up and paid for it later...but I managed to bring my hair back to health. You can do it!

Leslie_C

Your hair looks great!! Where can I buy Aubrey GPB?

Aw thank you!:blush: It has come a LONG WAY, trust me! You can get Aubrey GPB at most health food stores and vitacost.com has it cheaper than most places.

Tell me what products you have right now (sounds like u prolly have plenty) and lets see what we can build with that.

SunySydeofLyfe

Where do I start in the kitchen....I have Mane n Tail shampoo and Deep Conditioner....Giovanni Direct leave in, Aphogee Provitamin Leave in Conditioner, Elasta QP intense treatment, Elasta QP Silk, NExxus Botanoil shampoo, organics hair mayonnaise, Mizani Moisturefuse, Biosilk Silk therapy conditioner, Paul Mitchell super strong treatment, Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo, Nexxus Humectress Conditioner...there are some more somewhere...:grin: