I need help please!!!!

bri123

I was currently using vitale which totally thinned out my hair. I am really considering purchasing the phytorelaxer index II. I don't like my hair bone straight and I want a slight wave to my hair. My hair is 4a/b and very coarse and thick and which one should I purchase the index I or index II. Does anyone have any suggestions for me. I would greatly appreciate it!.

thanks
bri123

Aquamarie

You might want to try Motions. This relaxer never gets my hair bone straight. I thought my hair was underproccessed but it's not matted and I it's still easy to comb through. But it does leave my roots a bit puffy.
HTH

bri123

I have tried the motion's relaxer years ago and didn't like it.

Thanks for your help!!! I really appreciate it!

bri123

Faith

Since you only want a slight wave, I would go with the Phyto I and if it's not taking then move to II but less processing time. Do a search on here for Phyto...many women have details on how it left their hair, you can use that as a guideline.

avyance

I didn't like the Phyto, it made my hair a little dry.

I have 4b hair and it is very course. I also had an area that came out under processed, but I don't know if it was the relaxer or my self relaxing technique.

For my next relaxer I am trying Mizani mild. I used it previously and I always liked how my hair turned out, but I like bone straight hair.

shaydufblu

Highlander
Thanks for this post. I am considering Phyto too and had the same question. I am sure someone in this forum will have excellent advice about it. Good luck! I will be checking for answers! LOL :grin: