I need to stop trimming!!!

MrsBKJ

I can't stop trimming and I just realised that it is preventing me from getting longer hair...I know it's obvious but I didn't actually realise how scissor happy I was till I looked at my hair comb/clip etc cup and realised I have TWO hair trimming scissors in it!
I seem to trim monthly and I need to stop...I don't want to throw them away since they cost me a fair bit of money....what to do???
Any help? Any challenges out there? I Need to stop this madness!!!

HELP PLEASE!

Uzz

The only suggestion I have is to try a hair salon so you can get scissor happy on clients hair not yours:lachen:

^^^LOL @ blackmaven.

You could:
1. leave them at a good friends house and/or go on a no trim challenge,

or

2. let me have them if the urge is sooo hard to fight so you don't have to give them to the trash man.

I would go with # 1.

Thanks BWE
I think it's going to be a no trim challenge. From now till end of July I think...i need to keep it small.

Jazaak Allah Khair sister

laa mushkillah, ameen wa iyyaki. Challenges is what keeps me motivated, it should help you cut back or atleast have a trimming schedule. Once it's over, inshaAllaah in july just do a check and if it doesn't need it then keep going.
RachiQue said:
Thanks BWE
I think it's going to be a no trim challenge. From now till end of July I think...i need to keep it small.

Jazaak Allah Khair sister

blackmaven said:
The only suggestion I have is to try a hair salon so you can get scissor happy on clients hair not yours:lachen:

This is hella funny!:lachen:

I need to join the challenge with you. I love to trim my hair every six weeks or cut it into a style (generally I grow TO cut into a style!)...this is the longest I've gone and it has been very difficult. I will say it is getting easier though. This is the first time I have tried to grow my hair so I really don't need to be trimming so frequently!

Start a challenge...I'll join ya!!:D I forgot to say My last trim was Feb 15.

I have the same problem! I can't keep the scissors away from my hair. I know that's why I can't get past shoulder length. I will do this challenge with you too! I trimmed last week.

soniaale said:
can someone tell me if you dc before or after applying a rinse
Hey
I dont actually know I have never applied a rinse...have you tried making a new thread? Somebody might be able to answer your question.

Good luck

Back