I notice people trying different topcial growth aids over the past year, which one

gymfreak336

are you still using if any. I have finalized my internal growth aids but I want a
topical one to use on my scalp. Which ones have you tried and which ones do you still use with great results. Even though people have told me that my hair grows fast, I still think I can kick it up a bit. I know sulfur based things help increase growth rate as well as some essentials oils so I figure between ingesting all the right vitamins, herbs, and minerals, increasing my protien levels and drinking more water, the only thing left to do is to find my miracle grow product and go from there. I think there is one out there for everyone and I am going to find mine. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

lana

I like Biotin Creme from Nexxus and Follicle Booster from Nioxin. I think the Follicle Booster works but it comes in such a small bottle. I only use it on problem areas.

Iansan

Re: I notice people trying different topcial growth aids over the past year, which on

I love surge, the original formula.

dreysonsmommy2011

Well, I have La India Creme, MTG, and Lenzi's Request. The only one that I am using at the moment is the MTG. I think it is giving me some super fast growth, but it is kind of hard to tell b/c i had alot of newgrowth when I began to use it. I love the La India creme, but that is on hold right now along with Lenzi's request. BTW some people have gotten good growth MN(monistat);)

KiniKakes

I love my MTG..... I get about .75" per month. This is the fastest growth ive ever had. Im sure its a combination of everything that Im doing, including vitamins and so forth. But i do attribute this in part to the MTG.

LaNecia

I think I received the fastest growth with the MN but I was getting nauseau along the lines of morning sickness after 3+ weeks of continual use. Since I workout in the mornings, that'll N-E-V-A do. My second bet is MTG but I use a recipe that Den1 posted, I can't have that odor of MTG in the gym. :nono:

I'll continue using that recipe. I like the La India creme but I can't put it in my hair daily after 6 weeks of new growth, it's too much manipulation of dry hair which results in madd breakage.

gn1g

I still use Lenzi's request hair growth stimulator mixed with Capazin. Excellent mixture for growing my hair.

gymfreak336

It seems surge and mtg are the staples. I haven't read up much on the mtg. I heard to smells really bad and I don't know if I can have that. What do you do for the smell.?

Aquamarie

I've been hearing a lot about Surge and MTG as well. I don't think I could handle the smell of MTG just from what I've heard, but I can't seem to find Surge anywhere.
Where are you ladies finding your Surge? I heard there's a 800 number you can call to find out where it's sold near you. If anyone knows that number please let me know.

TIA