I only have one day left....

preciouslove0x

So I'm getting a corrective relaxer tomorrow and I feel like I should do some last minute.....something... lol I don't know what I should do to prepare for a relaxer in just 24 hours (well less). I've read through the archives but it only gives advice for one or two weeks prior. So is there ANYTHING I can (or even shouldn't) do to prepare when I have less than 24 hours??

Also I am soooooo scared that a corrective might give me a HUGE setback. But my texlaxed hair has ATLEAST 4 different textures :sad: What should I look out for when I'm getting a stylist to do it?? :blush:

Taina

24 hours, don't do anything!!
Is recomendable not to wash or scratch or even comb too hard the hair before a relaxer because it will ict you as hell (i did wash my hair once three days prior, and im still regretting this).

What i suggest you to do is to detabgle your hair with patiente, most of the stylist do it and pull a lots of hair out

dachsies_rule!

Some people coat the previously relaxed hair with either conditioner or silk amino acids. I use silk aa...it protects the hair from being relaxed over and over.