I ordered Alter Ego Revitalizing Lotion

Edie

I called the number below and ordered it.

(888) 577-7900

The women that answered sounded like they were hispanic, maybe dominican. Not that that means anything, but the one I gave my shipping information seemed to have a hard time understanding me. The good thing is that you can order the products C.O.D. The products are shipped by U.P.S. and you simply call and ask what method of payment is needed (money order, check, cash or credit card).

i CALLED THE 888 # TOO. I HAD TO ASK THEM THE SAME QUESTION 3 TIMES. ANYHOW, ITS $35.50. i DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THE SHIPPING IS THOUGH.

It arrived today. I paid $35.50, plus shipping. I paid with a money order. That is fast shipping. I am going to try it out on Sunday.

[ QUOTE ]
Nice said:
What is so special about this product?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah...
look.gif

I used these lotions for a while ( I'd say '99, I bought the bottle after paying 5 dollars each salon visit...they used Salerms though, I went to the BBS and the lady told me about AE's drops) Anyway,. it helps restore hairs strength, revitalizing the scalp, for me I noticed an overall strength in my hair, less shedding....more growth in my edges, thickness also and overall my hair started growing faster ( other people noticed the growth as well so I believe it works).

At the time, I was experiencing alot of dryness, shedding so I was
"consciously" taking care of my hair ( adding vitamins and deep conditioning to my routine at home)

You can do a search also, there are alot of threads
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showflat.php?Cat/0/Number/215896/page//view//sb/5/o/all/fpart/1/vc/1

I paid $45 for my drops, but I purchased mines at a local beauty supply store.
I have been using it for about two months now and still have half a bottle left
smile.gif
I have noticed less shedding, and my hair has grown back completely since my SHS experience.

I only use it after I wash my hair
smile.gif
I purchased the Herb Ego this weekend and I like it better because it tingles
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:
I only use it after I wash my hair
smile.gif
I purchased the Herb Ego this weekend and I like it better because it tingles
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I used it after my wash and conditioner. The bottle is a pretty good size and the dropper application is a good size. It took two applicator full to apply to my entire scalp. At this rate, it should last at least three months.
So I do not feel so bad about the price. I applied it to my scalp and massaged it in for about 5 minutes. My scalp got a warm tingly sensation in the areas where my hair grows the slowest (mid top). In the other areas that grow the fastest I hardly felt anything. Go figure!

By the way, what does the Herb Ego do?

Herb Ego has basically the same ingredients but includes rosemary and lavender oil.(Tingles for a good 10 minutes after application) It is suppose to make your hair grow and prevent hair lost.
This stylist told me the revitalizer makes your hair strong and also inhibits growth.

Denali,

I'm confused. Does the Revitalizing Lotion promote growth or prevent growth?
confused.gif

Back