What kind of Dominican Products?

gradygirl

I'm thinking of giving Dominican products a try and I have no idea where to start. Can you ladies please give me some recs on a moisturizing shampoo, conditioner, and leave in treatment. (My hair does not like alot of protein.) The only thing I've ordered so far is the Alter Ego revitalizing lotion to see if it helps with my shedding.
Thanks

LAYDEE

i use nacidit olive oil shampoo and nacidit avocado cream conditioner-also a great deep conditioner. go to sickbay.biz or ibeautyny.com both have a good supply of dominican products. sickbay is cheaper:grin: Nacidit has been treating my hair very well for the last 2+ years--there's also another one named capilo-just as good.

santia

Do you mean Dominican dominican--made by them and/or products they use?

I use Alter Ego, Miss keys super 10 en 1, the rest of the stuff I use is homemade by my hair dresser.

KiniKakes

LAYDEE said:
i use nacidit olive oil shampoo and nacidit avocado cream conditioner-also a great deep conditioner. go to sickbay.biz or ibeautyny.com both have a good supply of dominican products. sickbay is cheaper:grin: Nacidit has been treating my hair very well for the last 2+ years--there's also another one named capilo-just as good.

I use the same products, and Im very happy with them!

peacelove

I don't know if it is actually a dominican product, but I use Salerm 21 faithfully now and love it. The dominican salons use it a lot as a leave in. This is my staple leave in. I like it a little more than the Rusk Sensories.

I would like to try some of the Alter Ego products though.

Lynnerie

Anky sells Dominican products and can give you a breakdown of their purpose. If I were you I would PM her and get the info. She knows alot about the products and her hair is beautiful.