My stylist and I had a near falling out :{

G

I called my stylist the other day and asked him if he had time to trim my hair. My hair is a little past the middle of my back.

He said he didn't have time to trim my hair. I asked him if another stylist was available that night and he FREAKED out!

You would have thought I ensulted his momma! I was horrified! He became very snappy with me and now I'm afraid to let him touch my hair.

I only wanted a trim and if he couldn't do it, perhaps someone else could. Why he freak out? I had no plans to switch from him to someone else. More than likely, it was a one time thing. I really wanted my hair trimmed!

Thank you...

pebbles

Hi Blossom,

Some stylists are very sensitive about their clients going to someone else, but that is no reason for him to lose his mind. I'd be inclined to be a little nervous too about letting him do my hair again, but if he wants to keep you as a client, hopefully he'll behave himself the next time you go to him. /images/graemlins/look.gif

G

Thank you... I've been going to him for years. I just couldn't understand his reaction... I hope everything is okay.

daviine

If you really like like that simply call him back and smooth things over. Tell him that you only asked if another stylist was available because you really wanted a trim and he wasn't available. Of course you would prefer for him to do it...but he wasn't able to make any time for you. make sure you cater to his ego..and then let him know that he didn't have to flip out on you either.

adrienne0914

i wouldn't call and smooth sh*t over. SHE is the customer! what happened to the customer is always right? HE was out of line. you have a backup stylist? i'm serious... /images/graemlins/mad.gif

daviine

I said if she likes him like that....and doens't want him taking stuff out on her hair....this is the way for her to go back. And I did tell her to let him know that he was wrong........

Man, girl, it's a good thing I know you love me or else I'd be scurred..... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

adrienne0914

okay, maybe i'm wrapped a lil too tight today. sorry daviine... didn't mean to scare ya!!

adrienne

daviine

It's okay girl!!!! I love you too!!!! /images/graemlins/cheers.gif

What you wanna drink? I'm drink--I'm drinking Amaretto Sour

adrienne0914

apple martinis or strawberry dacquiris. see... i'm trying to get the RDA of fruit!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

adrienne

daviine

Girl---you have me laughing so hard.....that Emiles' laughing too even though he doesn't know what he's laughing about!!!!

I get my fruit from the little cherry that they put in the amaretto sour!!!!

chollis718

Oh no...I would be scared just to think while he's trimming your hair he'll be cursing you out all in his head saying "This is my client who the hell she think she is asking for a replacement I own this" or maybe not, sorry I just had a flash back.:)

adrienne0914

"hey everybody... look at us. we're on a health kick!"

girl, aren't kids the funniest? fitz does the same thing. i love that about them. they can just be happy cuz we're happy! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

G

Thanks you guys!

For your help. I talked to the stylist and he was back to his jolly old self and was even teasing me about the incident...

I couldn't imagine going to another stylist. I've been going to him for about 6 years now.

pebbles

Re: Thanks you guys!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I talked to the stylist and he was back to his jolly old self and was even teasing me about the incident...
I couldn't imagine going to another stylist. I've been going to him for about 6 years now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that's nice. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Maybe he didn't have his Wheaties that morning... /images/graemlins/grin.gif