I said I would wait a month......(pics)

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
But I couldn't

yesterday I DC'd, then flat ironed my hair and I couldn't help taking pics.

It's only 3 weeks post relaxer and I originally planned to wait 4 weeks before I take progress pics.

oh well here goes

more pics in fotki
www.fotki.com/nicaval

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
I was getting scared with the shedding I was experiencing from 1 week post relaxer. I see my hair is still thick.....Ajoyful said that shedding is normal and the average is about 100 hairs a day. I see about 20 to 20 shed hairs a day and it drives me crazy!!:wallbash:

blkbeauty

wow....113 views and 6 posts.....lots on peepers on here yes

Gret job Val and your hair looks very healthy.

113 views and 6 posts, huh? Gosh, I think your numbers are better than mine than when I post threads.

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
thanks y'all.....thanks to LHCF I'm paying more attention to my hair. I didn't realize I had this growth until I put the pics side by side.

I posted them to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

ajoyfuljoy

I was getting scared with the shedding I was experiencing from 1 week post relaxer. I see my hair is still thick.....Ajoyful said that shedding is normal and the average is about 100 hairs a day. I see about 20 to 20 shed hairs a day and it drives me crazy!!:wallbash:

Yup 50-100 is the norm. I cowashed this morning and maybe pulled out like 15 strands. You're doing fine!

Growing out my hair was fun around your length because every month you see definite progress!

Your hair is really thick too and so pretty :grin: I'm glad you're adjusting well to being newly relaxed.

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
You are growing quickly :grin:

It looks really, really good :)
thanks
yes it grows quickly until it gets to SL.....and then it stays there :nono:
My hair has not been past SL since I was 12 :nono::nono:
Great progress
Are you currently using any growth aids?

not yet

I just got BT and I used it one time which was 3 days ago. I going to start using it regularly from next week to see what happens.

nnmiles

wow....113 views and 6 posts.....lots on peepers on here yes

Your hair is gorgeous. I guess I'm really guilty of viewing the threads and not replying. When I'm in a hurry, or just don't have anything to say, I just take in the information. I hope that's okay. :perplexed
Nat

Last edited: