i straitened my texlaxed hair..

asummertyme

BeautifulWideEyes said:
The color is lovely and so are those ends, girl your hair looks good.

thanx girl!!..i discovered that i have fine hair and no matter what it will never be as thick as i would like it..so i aint cutting my hair no mo!!lol
ima just nurse my hair, keep it protected and let it grow out...

asummertyme

RainbowCurls said:
Very nice! You did a good job.
And that's some shrinkage!

girl...that aint shrinkage...:D :D , thats a year later from my big chop, until now...lol, i have shrinkage , but dayum...not that much..:grin: :grin: :grin:

Arcadian

I agree with everyone on the color, it looks really pretty on you.

So Question because I suck at rollersetting and can only use those twisty rollers: What rollers are you using? (type and brand) I have some that made my ends look really crunchy, not smooth at all.

-A

asummertyme

Arcadian said:
I agree with everyone on the color, it looks really pretty on you.

So Question because I suck at rollersetting and can only use those twisty rollers: What rollers are you using? (type and brand) I have some that made my ends look really crunchy, not smooth at all.

-A

Hey Arcadian..I cant roller set to save my life!! lol
i went to the salon and had them do it..i have tried many times to roller set my hair..and it is way too much hastle for me and i am terrible at it...i get ther crunchy end look when i do it myself as well..

Arcadian

asummertyme said:
Hey Arcadian..I cant roller set to save my life!! lol
i went to the salon and had them do it..i have tried many times to roller set my hair..and it is way too much hastle for me and i am terrible at it...i get ther crunchy end look when i do it myself as well..

Aw dangit!:lol: I wondered if maybe I was using the wrong type of rollers but guess its my technique.

-A

asummertyme

Arcadian said:
Aw dangit!:lol: I wondered if maybe I was using the wrong type of rollers but guess its my technique.

-A

i treid sooo many time girl, til my arms were just burnin!!. .lol..i cant do it for myself..i may go to my friend, she knows how to roller set really well...