I sweated out my hair last night !!!

Dionne

I went out to da club and it was packed. We got there at 10:30 and the line was still around the building. Well needless to say my cute little roller set is gone. I didn't get home till 2:30 so I just washed it and used some fulfyl for about 5 mintues. I am going to attempt to deep condition to night and roller set it again. What kinda leave in or setting lotion do you all use. Luckily my hair is short so it won't take alot of rollers. Thanks again

Allandra

I don't use setting lotions to roller set my hair. I use creamy, thick, moisturizing leave-in conditioners like Kiehl's or Elucence. HTH.

JenJen2721

I use Sensitive By Nature styling glaze..it works pretty well...I think the company may have gone out of business, but some beauty supply stores still carry it. You only have to use a little bit, so the bottle lasts a long time. I have short hair too! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

G

I always have the problem of sweating out my hair in my sleep. I think all of the stress of trying to keep it in place at night is causing me to sweat. I talked to my co-worker and she said she has the same problem. Funny, when it looks a mess, I never sweat in my sleep.