I roller set then flat ironed (sedu) my 4a/b 3c hair. Pic Heavy!

godsflowerrr

Hey Ladies!
I always thought that my hair was too kinky to set on rollers but I was WRONG!:yep: My hair type is 70% 4a/b and 30% 3c in my crown area. I wanted my curls very soft so I didn't use setting lotion when I set my hair. I used only water and the Hydratherma Naturals Herbal Gloss Heat Protector.
My BC Pic 9/08 (I kinda miss my really short hair!)
Hosted on Fotki

My hair on wash day

Hosted on Fotki

My rollerset
Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

My soft set
Hosted on Fotki

Flat ironed with the sedu iron the next day with herbal gloss at 360 degrees
Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Next time I may use smaller rollers..I think that I may roller set for the whole summer!!!!:yep:

Allandra

Look at all of that thick, fluffy, pretty hair.

You did a great job girl.

How long did it take you?

keelioness

Beautiful..ur one of my original natural hair inspirations on both youtube and this forum..your hair has grown by leaps and bounds! will u be doing a tutorial on the rollerset?

KaramelDiva1978

Beautiful!! I love the softness of the roller wrap. Can you simply wrap it up at night and go the next morning? How long is it in the back? Sorry for so many questions, but this is giving me such motivation for this time next year. I think I'll be able to rock this look! Thank you so much for posting.

MrsHouston

I was looking at my hair this weekend wondering if I could do a roller set. You have inspired me to try it.

Glad you posted this and your youtube tutorial. If I could get my roller sets to look like yours, I sure would wear my hair like that all summer long. Perhaps I'll try again with the type of rollers that you use. I've been using the ones that you have to attach w/ the metal clips......blah. Needless to say, yours look better :)