I roller set then flat ironed (sedu) my 4a/b 3c hair. Pic Heavy!

Anew

godsflowerrr, really pretty. I especially love the soft set pic

is that a twist out in your siggy? or just a wash n go?

blksndrlla

I think I am going to roller set and flat iron my sisters hair and my hair tonight! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

godsflowerrr

Thanks so much1
Yes you can wrap it at night or pin curl it. I'm a little past shoulder length in the back after my trim.:spinning:
Beautiful!! I love the softness of the roller wrap. Can you simply wrap it up at night and go the next morning? How long is it in the back? Sorry for so many questions, but this is giving me such motivation for this time next year. I think I'll be able to rock this look! Thank you so much for posting.

godsflowerrr

Yeah..I tried to rollerset my hair with the rollres with the metal clips and it was a hot mess:nono: The caps on the rollers hold the curl tighter and gives you a smoother look.
Glad you posted this and your youtube tutorial. If I could get my roller sets to look like yours, I sure would wear my hair like that all summer long. Perhaps I'll try again with the type of rollers that you use. I've been using the ones that you have to attach w/ the metal clips......blah. Needless to say, yours look better :)

godsflowerrr

Thanks! I think that they are the 1.5 inch ones. I got them from sallys. It was so much softer compared to the blow out i just hated sitting under the dryer for so long! lol
Wow! Beautiful results :yep: Rollers may be exactly what I need to invest in since I haven't master the blow out yet but want a gentler way to stretch my hair before flat ironing. Thanks!

ETA: What size are your rollers?

bluediamond0829

OMG you hair grew so fast and its so beautiful....

Wasn't it like last year you just had big chopped???

My hair doesnt even seem like it has did nothing. :(

I need to look up your regimen :)

godsflowerrr

Thanks so much bluediamond! I did my big chop sept 08. It seems like last year though..lol. time flies!
OMG you hair grew so fast and its so beautiful....

Wasn't it like last year you just had big chopped???

My hair doesnt even seem like it has did nothing. :(

I need to look up your regimen :)