I tried the smooth down: VS thermasmooth reveiw

BeautifulNameX

The redken works alot like my mizani thermasmooth. I like the redken shampoo better and mizani conditioner the best. and the serums work alot alike both kinda thick but not too thick. But perfect to blowdry. If I had to choose I would choose mizani because I love the conditioner and I can get bigger bottles. But I dont plan to use that much heat only so my redken will do till I reach my goal. . . and get some money lol. and I got pics of the redken with chi silk infusion to flat iron

http://public.fotki.com/RAERAEdtw/hair-1/natural/start-of-my-journey-/dsc00347.html

Last edited:

The Princess

I tried the Mizani Thermasmooth and I got fustrated with flat ironing my hair, quit and went to the beatican (i know im lazy right) However I love the thermasmooth conditioner. It smells so good and it also does exactly what it say, it loosed my NG real nice. Now I use it as a cowash. The serum is nice, but kind of thick. However it does it job. The Conditioner is my stable now. I gave the rest to my lil cousin. Besides my CHI blew out anyway.

Last edited: