I Wanted To Try The Semi De Lino Serum...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
but I didn't want to spend that money that metrobeauty 'nem are charging

So, I just * rigged up my Joico K-Pak serum.(which is already a BOMB serum by itself) I added an equal amount of jojoba oil to it (in my hand) & I really loved the results.

But when you guys do find the Semi de lino cheaper, let me know. Thanks!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I have silken seal & it's very concentrated and thick. I believe it is strictly for blow drying--otherwise it would weigh the hair down tremendously.

The K-Pak serumis much lighter & spreadable. It's my favorite serum.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
pretty much the PJ in me, but also because it was different from other serums in that it had some oils listed in the ingredients. (K-Pak has EPO in it though)

Lindy

Yah, I don't know what I'm gonna do when my Semi di Lino runs out... I love it a lot but I wonder if there's a comparable one out there for less $$$...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Joico is $15 and GIIIIRRRRLLLL, it smells so wonderful :p --It's like a fresh, spring-time, sweet scent. A scent you'll love to have in your hair

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Joico is $15 and GIIIIRRRRLLLL, it smells so wonderful :p --It's like a fresh, spring-time, sweet scent. A scent you'll love to have in your hair

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmmmm!! That sounds really nice!! I will have to look into it (after the PJ challenge, of course!!
) Thanks, SG!!

LABETT

SUPERGIRL
I have my family on the look out for the Semi De Lino Serum
in NYC.
George at Uptown Beauty said he has had a lot of customers
asking about this serum and will be try to get some.
I will keep you posted if I find it.

Lindy

Lunalight,
Does it cost the same in the store as it does on Metrobeauty.com?? ($10.99 for .54 oz, and $22.99 for 1.69 oz.)

daviine

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:

So, I just * rigged up my Joico K-Pak serum.(which is already a BOMB serum by itself) I added an equal amount of jojoba oil to it (in my hand) & I really loved the results.

[/ QUOTE ]

Supergirl--when do you use your serum. I have it but I just use it randomly. Sometimes I use it when I want my hair to smell good (but it never lasts
). Other times I use ir when I'm bored with an oil or my Fantasia IC Hair Polish. It's pretty random.

What determines when you use your KPak Serum?

lunalight7

Lindy,

I picked this up today for LABETT. The .54 oz size was $12.99. They were all out of the larger size. I gues with shipping and handling, the Metrobeauty price is about the same or a few dollars more.

Lindy

Thanks lunalight... Now I just need to decide whether I'm gonna stick with it, or try something else
. It really works great for me, so I'm reluctant to change.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
[ QUOTE ]
daviine said:
[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Supergirl--when do you use your serum. I have it but I just use it randomly. Sometimes I use it when I want my hair to smell good (but it never lasts
). Other times I use ir when I'm bored with an oil or my Fantasia IC Hair Polish. It's pretty random.

What determines when you use your KPak Serum?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, like you, I don't have any set time that I use it--just whenever--to add shine or to get the comb through my dry hair easier or for the scent