I went HAM on my supervisor and co-workers today about hair!

Ivonnovi

OP, I love you for your responses!!!!! GOOD FOR U!!!!!

You the official holder of this weeks You Go Gurrrl! Award

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
...as the Alpha now I accept their food offerings as an apology and will let them live to see the next day.

OK this cracked me up--cuz you're right. I'd STILL be annoyed, POd even! I'd crush such offerings! lol

You might be right about that boss too. I've known a one or 2 that enjoy being humiliated by strong women. Bet he'll find something else to make an *** off himself just to watch you go off.

Least now they'll respect the puff. And YOU. WTG!:drunk:

empressri

And you know where you are that they are some of the most racist people even though they are DARK SKINNED.

I told SO about this story today and cul de sac and girl he was hollering!!!!! Hell he's the one that said they can be racist and good on you for putting them in their place.

Aint they all hepped up on skin color out there? Could have sworn I saw a vajayjay lightening body wash commercial on youtube....

I'm sorry but they could have a nice, tall glass of STFU. Once you go on about your woman's vajayjay is too dark and needs to bleach it, you gets NO respect.

Last edited:

Mz.MoMo5235

empressri

I have such a hard time buying skin care anything out here because they all have skin lighteners in it. They are obsessed with light skin and will buy ANYTHING to make them lighter. And they get BLACK down here in south India!!! Deodorants with skin lightener, body lotion with skin lighteners. I swear the tampons have skin lighteners. And yes, there is a cooch lighten wash. I've seen it with my eyes and held it in my hand!!! Next time I'm at the store I need to take a pic of some of this stuff

In the stores the sales women look at me like I have 3heads when I say I love my skin tone and dont want to lighten it.

But they also look at me like I have 3 heads when I tell them I'm 28 and not married... Hilarious thing happened yesterday after work. I went in for my master check up and they didnt want to give me a pap and I asked why and they said "You are unmarried. Paps are not for virgins" First I had to educate them and let them know that whether a virgin or not you can have cervicle cancer and need to get checked after a certain age.... Then I had to tell them I was no virgin. THE LOOKS I GOT!!! My goodness, I felt like I needed to go to church and pray! lmfao But I got my pap

TMI I'm sorry lmao

empressri

Mz.MoMo5235 OMFG girl I hope you get the hell up out of there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Bring back some vatika and brahmi oil before you do lol)

But for real they are crazy as all get out omg.

I am laughing hysterically at them not wanting to give you a pap and saying you're a virgin cause you aren't married.

Yes because they aren't porking everything moving, damn hypocrites. And heh, didn't they have a AIDS running rampant cause the men were screwing each other with no protection?? They did a segment on that awhile ago on 20/20 or one of those shows.

Mz.MoMo5235

@Mz.MoMo5235 OMFG girl I hope you get the hell up out of there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Bring back some vatika and brahmi oil before you do lol)

But for real they are crazy as all get out omg.

I am laughing hysterically at them not wanting to give you a pap and saying you're a virgin cause you aren't married.

Yes because they aren't porking everything moving, damn hypocrites. And heh, didn't they have a AIDS running rampant cause the men were screwing each other with no protection?? They did a segment on that awhile ago on 20/20 or one of those shows.

****TMI ALERT!!!!*********

empressri

Yes ma'am. In fact they even have different strains of STD's out here than in the states because of it. The doctor actually dismissed me at first saying "Oh, but only a little sex" Meaning oral or anal because the girls feel as long as its not vaginal than they can do it and still be a virgin for their wedding.

This country is so crazy when it comes to certain things I just cant wrap my head around it at time. 62 DAYS LEFT!!!! Then I'm back in a country that at least is my kind of crazy lol

BostonMaria

MoMo you've lost your mind LMFAO
bring me back some Vatika oil

Oh and watch out. They probably peed in your soda LOL

LovelyLouboutin

Mz.MoMo5235 said:
empressri

I have such a hard time buying skin care anything out here because they all have skin lighteners in it. They are obsessed with light skin and will buy ANYTHING to make them lighter. And they get BLACK down here in south India!!! Deodorants with skin lightener, body lotion with skin lighteners. I swear the tampons have skin lighteners. And yes, there is a cooch lighten wash. I've seen it with my eyes and held it in my hand!!! Next time I'm at the store I need to take a pic of some of this stuff

In the stores the sales women look at me like I have 3heads when I say I love my skin tone and dont want to lighten it.

But they also look at me like I have 3 heads when I tell them I'm 28 and not married... Hilarious thing happened yesterday after work. I went in for my master check up and they didnt want to give me a pap and I asked why and they said "You are unmarried. Paps are not for virgins" First I had to educate them and let them know that whether a virgin or not you can have cervicle cancer and need to get checked after a certain age.... Then I had to tell them I was no virgin. THE LOOKS I GOT!!! My goodness, I felt like I needed to go to church and pray! lmfao But I got my pap

TMI I'm sorry lmao

Umm I might need you to bring one of those deodorants back. Lol

luckiestdestiny

Just glimpsed your pics and your hair is glorious. Glad you whipped them into shape w your Alpha hair . Really this superiority thing gets tired.

dyh080

I've always said that people who work in offices often have too much time on their hands.
This office seems to have too many employees in relative to the work load.If I owned a business and observed this scene, I would be thinking about layoffs.

Mz.MoMo5235

MoMo you've lost your mind LMFAO
bring me back some Vatika oil

Oh and watch out. They probably peed in your soda LOL

I lost my mind WAY before India. This place just amplifies it some how. And they better not have pee'd in my soda! But if they did, it was some good pee :lick:

With the things I've found in my food the last year, I'm hardly fazed any more lol

And Vatika oil is no bueno. Parachute is the bid-ness. But only their EVCO everthing else is garbage!

Mz.MoMo5235

I've always said that people who work in offices often have too much time on their hands.
This office seems to have too many employees in relative to the work load.If I owned a business and observed this scene, I would be thinking about layoffs.

dyh080

Well I dont mind getting paid to be on LHCF and fart around a good portion of a few days so long as I dig my heals in when it matters. Corp is more about numbers than anything and if you produce the numbers (which I do quite well I might add) they dont mind overlooking a thing or two.

So dont come to my job. Messing up my pay for farting around. I worked to hard to get to this point! I went from actually working for barely any pay to not working and getting paid. Isnt that the American dream?

Why crush my dreams homie? Why crush them?

Last edited:

dyh080

@dyh080

Well I dont mind getting paid to be on LHCF and fart around a good portion of a few days so long as I dig my heals in when it matters. Corp is more about numbers than anything and if you produce the numbers (which I do quite well I might add) they dont mind overlooking a thing or two.

So dont come to my job. Messing up my pay for farting around. I worked to hard to get to this point! I went from actually working for barely any pay to not working and getting paid. Isnt that the American dream?

Why crush my dreams homie? Why crush them?

lol:lol: . That response was predictable.:lol:

Kiowa

Lol! First of all, I want to know how you ended up in India..:grin:

I've been saying this for a long time, Indians, and people from Pakistan are the worst racist IMHO...no filters,no nothing..I deal with the Indian mafia all day long..I went off on one last night, I think I scared him bad, and I do know he won't be pulling that **** on me any time soon again...

I really do think they look down on us as an inferior race..

I am glad you put him in his place...I work in IT, and have been putting off my trip to go over there for the longest, because I know I was go HAM on them...however I am running out of people to send, instead of me....:lol:

empressri

If you weren't being facetious...if you've ever ran a business you WANT your employees to have fun at work, so long as the work is getting done.

It makes for an easier day for everyone, trust me.

I had hella fun at my last office job and rocked better than my stiff ole biddy predecessor.

Mz.MoMo5235

Lol! First of all, I want to know how you ended up in India..:grin:

I've been saying this for a long time, Indians, and people from Pakistan are the worst racist IMHO...no filters,no nothing..I deal with the Indian mafia all day long..I went off on one last night, I think I scared him bad, and I do know he won't be pulling that **** on me any time soon again...

I really do think they look down on us as an inferior race..

I am glad you put him in his place...I work in IT, and have been putting off my trip to go over there for the longest, because I know I was go HAM on them...however I am running out of people to send, instead of me....:lol:

Kiowa

I was tricked!!! That's how I ended up out here!!! I MISS AMERICA!!! Lmao

I work for an Indian owned IT and communications company. In the states I worked as a supervisor for a call center a a credit card company. I had been looking for my rabbit hole into corp level management and finally got it by coming her but good God!!! I wouldnt wish this on anyone!!! Coming to India to visit is great, its a great country, beautiful (even though it smells like poop) and lots to see. But working in the country is another story! Living here for 1yr... That's another book!

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
soooo glad you did this. i totally understand that the cultural difference makes for less boundaries, and typically when you are in another country, you deal with different "rules". your actions may be hard for people in the US office place to understand. But they were just ignorant. sometimes ya gotta do whatcha gotta do. I'm glad you went in on 'em!

sorry they attacked you though...that was so ridiculous.

discodumpling

Good for you sis! They will think twice before testing the next sister. This story took me back to elementary school..not in a good way. I'm instantly defensive when I recieve unwanted touches; you handled that beautifully.

Beverly Ann Properties

I checked out your hair albums on this forum and I must say, your hair is beautiful!!! They are haters and be careful over their in India with your hair. They sell their human hair over there to make weave for the U.S. Don't let them touch your glorious crown!

Kiowa

I checked out your hair albums on this forum and I must say, your hair is beautiful!!! They are haters and be careful over their in India with your hair. They sell their human hair over there to make weave for the U.S. Don't let them touch your glorious crown!

I wont lie...i have stood behind many an indian woman,sizing up how their tresses would make up a nice remy weave :grin::lachen::lol:

Bnster

Good for you. Makes me think that more of us should be more forceful and deal with conceited people out there like that. Good job!

littlefastcar10

Only my supervisor is Indian. The co-workers are white Americans so baldy knew what I was saying and was a tad hurt I found out later. But he's fine now. He knows better

I wasn't gonna comment, but I have to say I'm surprised. NOT at the Indian guy at all- I know how certain ethnics can be even here, so I can't even imagine how rude they are on home turf. But your white American co-workers must have forgotten what time it was. They should know better than to say things like that. Not think it, of course, but to watch their mouths. Glad you reminded them:yep:

beadedgirl

Im in the minority in thinking you overreacted but hey *kanyeshrug*

Naw, i like how MZ MO MO handled herself......i can't stand when folks try to clown you and especially with an audience.

They know what the fug they doin'.

I'm glad she called them out on their bullshht and SHUT IT DOWN!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

People like that are RUDE AND MISERABLE.

Keep Doing your thang mz mo mo!!!!!!!!!!:yep:

bb09

I was so happy to read this.. I'm really glad you said something, and I loved @Nonie 's response on page 2, or 3..

Why couldn't either of you have been there when one of my mum's friend's rude sister was asking:
"What happened to your hair?"
She went on to say:
"I mean you've always had bad hair since you were a child.."
"Why don't you straighten it like *sister*"?
"Oh so you just wanna keep it natural. You don't want to put a weave in or anything" (said all while smiling!)

Okay, granted my hair was in a bun.. it wasn't smooth or "tight" at all, and my nape wasn't combed through.. there's nothing that irritates me more than the person who feels they just "have" to say something or keep it "real", particularly when you haven't seen them in x or so years, or you didn't ask! She just happened to see me when my hair wasn't "done", not that anything actually 'happened' to my hair.

Anyway, she's heavily pregnant so I couldn't say the first thing that came to mind. Commenting on her visible blackheads (even with foundation on) would have been a bit personal as well. The ONLY plus was that I didn't get defensive or anything. I only really said "how am I supposed to answer that?" while laughing. I said "I'm gonna go to the loo", then left her standing there, and "I like having my (own) hair out"..

I still allowed what she said to irritate me though.. believe me, I was irritated for a good day or two, while she prolly went home w/o a care in the world.

Last edited:

Mz.MoMo5235

I wasn't gonna comment, but I have to say I'm surprised. NOT at the Indian guy at all- I know how certain ethnics can be even here, so I can't even imagine how rude they are on home turf. But your white American co-workers must have forgotten what time it was. They should know better than to say things like that. Not think it, of course, but to watch their mouths. Glad you reminded them:yep:

They only got ballsy because of the supervisor. But yeah, they needed to be reminded lol