I went to Balisi!!!

GeorginaSparks

We ATL peeps are so lucky :drunk:

Im nearly at APL. I messed up my self relaxer. It didnt relax at all. She took her time to look at the state of my hair and was very gentle. Normally with stylists, i cringe inwardly when they yank on my hair with small tooth combs and little stuff that we here at LHCF do not condone. LOL

She used the Mizani butter system on me and did a little dusting cos my ends were a H.A.M. Im NEARLY at APL but not quite there yet. :( Thanks Balisi. You rock!!! :grin:

LayneJ

Your hair looks gorgeous. Your stylist did a really good job!

BTW, how did you like the Mizani? I'm natural, but I've been eyeing it for my baby sister's touch-up.

queen92

I had the pleasure of visiting Balisi two weeks ago. Everything you said is true. She is a delight. BTW your hair is beautiful.

Rain20

What services does Balisi offer at her salon(Relaxers, texturizers,natural hair care)?Does she have a website?
Thanks.

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
So, when I go home for Christmas, I know where I'm going...

*Serenity making an appointment for Balisi far in advance...*

luvSLave

I went to balisi this weekend! She did an AMAZING job! She touched me up and gave me the most beautiful set I've had in a loooooong time. Not only that, but she was uber professional. I didn't have to wait forever. She didn't talk on the phone and eat a chicken dinner while doing my hair. She was super gentle while parting my wooly new growth. She told me exactly what she was doing at every step. She asked me how I liked certain things done before doing them. She was excellent. I almost didn't want to blow her up for fear I won't be able to get an appointment next time, but I couldn't keep the good news to myself. LHCFers, If you're in the A, support your girl. She's worth every penny.

hothair

Ok my friend's having a baby in ATL...maybe I should go be supportive:look: I mean just because I want a blowout and press professionally done has absolutely nothing to do with it!:grin:

ShiShiPooPoo

Balisi IS the bomb diggity. She gave me a trim and gave me some layers (I :lick: layers!) My hair is still layin' real nice.

seraphim712

Beautiful pics!!! Yay for Balisi!!!

I set up an appointment to go see her Friday. Lucky for me, she only works about 5-10 minutes from where I live at. I'm so excited!!!:drunk::drunk: