My Visit to Balisi with pics

babayred_86

I'm a little late posting this.I went to Balisi (who is a member on this board) last week for a relaxer touch up after my first SUCCESSFUL 3 month stretch. I'm so proud of myself I had 1 1/2 inches of new growth

I'm just trying to show some of the new growth here

just showing the length before my appointment

These are my roller set results

I'm a fan of rockabilly style and was playing around with victory rolls

I absolutely in love with her. She was so gentle with my hair. She talked me through everything that she was going to do my hair. Did i mention I haven't gone to a stylist since 2008, so needless to say i was nervous. I love the fact that your the only one there when you have an appointment with her. That one on one attention makes a big difference. Plus this girl knows what a TRIM is. I requested 1/2 an inch off (even though she said i could get by with less). My hair was full of body and felt so strong after I got out. My SO couldn't keep his hands out of my hair....that kinda why it looks messed up in the results pic lol. I'm at full apl right now so hopefully I will reach bsl by Feb next yr.

Attachments

• retro.jpg
    retro.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC00827.JPG
    DSC00827.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC00822.JPG
    DSC00822.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 49
  • new hair.jpg
    new hair.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC00816.JPG
    DSC00816.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 43
She is just so sweet she even taught me how to do a proper pincurl to preserve my rollerset. I also love the fact that she wanted to know what my hair goals were. You really don't see people interested in hair to that level.

Back