If your hair could talk, what would it say??

B

Bublnbrnsuga

My hair would say:

"Thank you so much for allowing me to be myself. I thank you for nuturing every coil,kink, and curl and reviving it back to health after those relaxers, texturizers, pressings, constant blowdryings, etc. Thank you for keeping your dang hands out of me every minute of the day since you started wearing protective styles. Thank you for quinching my thirst on a daily basis with either rosemary tea spritzes or just regular ol water from your shower spout. Thank you for feeding me thick conditioners, such as DDTA and trashing those watered down conditioners such as Suave and VO5. Girl, you found the key to moisturizing- shea butta, baby!! Me and my hair strand partners bounce around with every single movement when you feed each strand with the motherland's moisturizer. See, Bubln, you got my back and I definitely got yours...that's why this year, I am going to give you what you want- below brastrap hair, baby gurl!!"

MonaLisa

Mo's hair would say....

"B****, you are getting on my last nerve. I will grow when I am ready. You do me right...and I'll do you...when I feel like it."

Sorry, my hair is from New York.:ohwell:

webby

Think Slim
MonaLisa said:
Mo's hair would say....

"B****, you are getting on my last nerve. I will grow when I am ready. You do me right...and I'll do you...when I feel like it."

Sorry, my hair is from New York.:ohwell:
:lachen: so even your hair has tude, huh?

B

Bublnbrnsuga

Umm, I'm kinda slow... Webby is that a joke or a compliment? I'm confused because of the smiley.

webby

Think Slim
Bublnbrnsuga said:
Umm, I'm kinda slow... Webby is that a joke or a compliment? I'm confused because of the smiley.
Gurl, that was a compliment :kiss:
I am SO lovin your hair...my smiley was supposed to indicate that "my" hair jumped ship and joined your fleet :)

B

Bublnbrnsuga

Dangit!! You would quote me!! I did not want too many folks to know I'm slow!! Once I saw your reply, I was gonna delete my post. Oh well :rofl:

Jenai

"I wish you would just leave me alone and quit watching me all the time. Really. I will get a restraining order. I thought you would be happy once I reached your shoulders. Don't ya' know it is winter - the coldest, dryest time of year? I'm hibernating right now. Don't worry, girlie, I will blossom and bloom this spring with the flowers. Just take care of and protect me well until then."

Starian

Mine would say:

"Girl, you are a lazy mutha shut yo mouth. Stop sleeping on me with that rough a$$ cotton pillow case and wrap me up at night. You should never be too tired to take care of me! Stop letting your ex boyfriend play in me because you was supposed to be done with that ***** a year and a half ago. BTW, pick a product and stick with it. You lucky I grow fast, because fooling with you I'd be all over the floor by now."

Then it would say:

"I think I'm responding really well to this expensive stuff. Keep it coming!"

My hair is manic depressive.

Netta1

My hair would say THANK YOU. But it would also say, "would you PLEASE leave me alone and stick to one style, I'm tried of switchin up. And then you got the nerves to place that hot *** wig on me. "

Lol @ my hair cursing when I don't.

lthomas1

Hair Power!
Look woman, i'll grow when i'm ready. Give me plenty of moisture, and then leave me alone so that I can do my thing. Stop complaining about me not growing or else!!!

Last edited:

NubianQueen

"You just don't know what the hell you're doing. Call it a day already! All that reading and the fleet of products (oh yes, enough to start your own BSS) are NOT going to get you to your goal. No matter what you swallow, apply or attempt in the name of long hair, I will NEVER grow past your shoulders!"

...and this is why I need therapy.

B

ballet_bun

"thanks for protecting me from the cold weather. I like my winter home ... aka ... baggie !!"

Allandra

My hair would say:

Can you get me outta this bun or French twist once in a while?

You need to stop being lazy and rollerset me once in a while.

Can some hair get some water?

Mine would say:

"Stop keeping me locked up in this prison of hairpins! What, are you ashamed of me or something"?

"I want water. W-a-t-e-r. Not soda, not fruit juice, H20".

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
Cee's hair: "Thanks for finally protecting me from this New England weather :D - took you long enough :ohwell: !"

Kha

LOL @ some of the other posts! :lol:

My hair would probably say, "Would you let me down sometime and stop bunning, pinning, and twisting me up." "At least you keep me moisturized and conditioned"