If your hair could talk, what would it tell you right now?

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
You know I like a routine, don't be slackin' or changing things up. Stick to the plan, Stan. Oh and this place isn't the most humid, you know I like humidity. I'm behaving today 'cause its foggy, I was literally misted when were out this morning. So you need to come up with a plan to keep me moist, you better get those HW and baggy under them like you promised. And when exactly are we getting back to 2x week DC's? Don't think I forgot about that.

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
Me: I'm so tired of your bipolar a$$! I'm givin you Wen..the finest oils...best conditioners...top notch proteins! Yet you still wanna act up, and SSK?? Split ends?? Da hell is your problem?! :nono::arguing:

Hair: If you don't like it, I can always leave again...you know that right?? Who you think you talkin to right nah?! :evil:

Me: Would you like more Wen love? Maybe some coconut oil? Whatever you need baby...I'ma go run and buy you a new DC right now! :nervous2: :whipped:

itismehmmkay

'I'm tryna make it baby!'

My hair really is tryna work w/ me. My edges are looking good. I just need a good 2 more inches at the top to get that first blunt layer that I want. Thank God these layers and breakage are growing out. She's looking good.

Kindheart

@Thanks for laying the Ghd down,it was pure torture!"
Thank u for buying hair vitamins and drinking more water

SimJam

I know shes singing "I feel pretty, Oh so pretty I feel pretty and witty and gayyyyyyy ....... And I pity Any girl (with a twistout) who isn't me todaaaaaaaaay"

Anavrin

"Water......WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATER!!!" Actually, my whole body would be saying it. Im dehydrated from the 4th of July party.:drunk:

ElegantPearl17

"Are you really not going to even try and keep me healthy? You entire diet is terrible and you have not water in weeks. What is REALLY going on?"

kandiekj100

Dam, lady! Can get a moment to myself for just one day? Just one day here and there where I can just be by myself? Stop sweatin' me!

LunaGorgeous

"Stop touching me all the time. I feel violated. I'm still here, no need to touch me every five minutes of the day. "

Okay okay, sorry!...:look:.......

....:look:.....

*TOUCH*

:grin:

Hyacinthe

I can see you trying and your doing everything in your power to get me healthy and I appreciate it. Don't you see how thick I'm getting and how I shine but just one thing. STOP.TOUCHING.ME.

koolkittychick

Gurl you better wash and condition me! I know you is tripping on that freshly relaxed look and swang, but it's been four days in some hot *** weather (and you've been working out!) and I am not feeling your "hands in hair" itis right now. Don't make me bring your scalp into this, 'cause it's gonna get ugly and painful if I do!

ScorpioBeauty09

For goodness sakes stop clarifying!! For at least the next month ok? Use the balancing shampoo I like. Oh and use the Root Awakening line from John Freida. Me likey!:grin:

CurlsBazillion

Me: Ok baby, I'm about to put you in twists
Hair: la la la la la
Me: Ok, I need you to last at least a week please
Hair: :lachen:....(sit backs and sips moisture)
Me: please don't unravel like that.
Hair: I'm not doing anything you say chick, I run this! Did you forget already?
Me: Ugghhhhhh
Hair: :lachen::lachen:

and to answer the question asked earlier, YES all of our heads are pampered Divas.

irisak

Hair: Another sew-in? I know you like to keep me safe and protected but don't you even wonder a little bit what I look like? I promise I won't break if you let me out. Please pretty please?

PittiPat

" :lachen: Pittipat, did you really think that your hair was going to fall straight down like the lovely ladies in those youtube videos and not puff out like a big cotton ball afro? ... :lachen: ... girl, stop playin' "

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
She would tell me how she loves how I let her do what she wants, without pressure. For some reason that makes her exceed my expectations. She does miss being natural but she knows nothing is permanent with me. :)

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
psst.......psst.......*wispers* the blow dryer is right over there, under the counter. You know you want to see how long I am. Go ahead, do it. I'm shiney and healthy and strong. You don't have to tell anyone in the No Heat Challenge. No one has to know. It will be just between you and me. You know I'm almost MBL now, but you can't claim it until you have a picture. Go on. Do it. Just this once..........

She ain't no d*nm good!

TheMenAllPause

Me: Hey girl whatcha doing?
Silky Black: Nothing, chilling in this bun...why do you ask?
Me: How about I wash you, give you a protein treatment, moisturize and seal you with that Vatika oil you like so much...so...we can do that braid out we talked about for the family reunion?
Silky Black: How about I embarrass you in front of your folks, cause you know I don't do hot country parks in July! I will explode on you then commence to frizzing for added effect!
Me: OK OK OK! Back in the bun then...you b@&%#!!!!!

Shelew

"what are all these different products you keep putting on me!! Now I don't know which ones I like!!". "oh no please stop squeezing me between those two hot plates!!"