If your hair could talk what would it say to you?

Uniqzoe

No really what do you think it would say....

Mine would probably say something like....

"First of all, thank you so much for adopting a low manipulation reggie lately. I enjoyed the break. Oh and I love the fact that you no longer subject me to the creamy crack, while we miss the swang I'm enjoying doin me! But ummm I do have one request......Could you please STOP pulling on me all the darn time!!!! Dang I have not grown any longer since the last time you pulled on me (30 min ago). I get that you love me & all but can a girl get a break....SHEESH" :lachen:

vestaluv1

Cool question!

"You've abused me all these years, so it's gonna take me some time to heal, but thank you so much for finally changing your ways!!! I was just about ready to leave!
Take care of me and I will repay you gladly!

Oh, and now you know that I can get past your shoulders if you treat me right! It wasn't rocket science was it?"

nadiacurly

I willllllllllllllllll alllwaaaayyyssssssssssssssssss luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

:dance7:

Poopiedo

You are the best mother a hair could ever have. You give me water when I'm thirsty, you put oil on me when I'm dry, and you feed me protein when I'm hungry. You have watched me grow, you show pictures of me to your friends and you care for me like no one else can. Thank you mom!

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
"keep dirty talkin me with those ceramides, and I MIGHT just grow to TBL for you.....bout time you started to do right!"

kittenz

"Why they heck did you do that?!?" - styles gone wrong

"Get this off of me!" - products from hell

"I can't breath" - Heavy handed with products

"Are you done yet" - HIH syndrome

"Cut me again and see what happens!!" - Threats after BC

But through it all, we're still together. :lol:

NJoy

Here I grow again!
I know you thought you had me all juiced up last night but, I saw you.... feeling up your scalp. :wink2: Uh huh. I saw the whole thing. But don't worry. I got you covered. I'll keep it under my cap...for now. :shhh:

Skiggle

My hair: Get nasty and use dem fingahs to slather some conditioner on me..... real slowly.:lick:

Daeuiel

Cosplay Champ
My hair would say 'I know your lazy *** is loving these loc extensions, but aren't you scared I'm going to loc up in here? People thinking your locs are real means you've had the extensions in too long' :nono: ... :lol:

Uniqzoe

You are the best mother a hair could ever have. You give me water when I'm thirsty, you put oil on me when I'm dry, and you feed me protein when I'm hungry. You have watched me grow, you show pictures of me to your friends and you care for me like no one else can. Thank you mom!

Awww, your hair is all nice and stuff. My hair has a bit of a tude.

Rina88

Hair: Why don't you try finding a real protective style, stick with it, and leave me tha **** alone. Get a reggie already we're way behind the curve ball. Just take your vitamins, keep me moist and clean and I'll do the rest sheesh! I GOT THIS FALL BACK.

hair4romheaven

Hair to self: Why do you stress out over things beyond your control? Don't you know it effects me and I don't like to be stressed. You keep stressing my friends and I are packing up and leaving. Some may return when you get it together some may not. Are you willing to take that chance??
Self to hair: I'm on my way to yoga class right now. I'm sorry please don't leeme lone please I need you. I promise to give you a steam spa treatment tomorrow and a fuzzy Hat (wig) to cover you up and keep you protected and warm.
Aaaaand scene!

KweenBeeDiva

Hair: "B$%@! leave me alone and stop doin' stupid stuff to me! HOw you gonna dye blowdry, and flatiron one week, then re-dye and braid for the next? Just leave me alone. Unless you comin' at me with some silicone mix or Joico, we aint got nothin' to talk about!

napbella

Imma need you to stay consistent with one reggie, oh and its always a brown liquor day, (jbco).