Im at BSL...(pic heavy)

onelove08

Your hair looks so beautiful!! Keep up the good work and please keep posting your wonderful pics!! Thank thank you!!:yep:

wheezy807

You KNOW your hot when you have close to 300 thanks you's! Gorgeous hair as usual! Congratz on making BSL!

blackbarbie

Congrats on making BS!

SB, I still say your hair is beautiful, natural or relaxed!

Quick question for you: How do you most often wear your hair. Do you have a completely different routine for the winter months?

BB

Southernbella.

Congrats on making BS!

SB, I still say your hair is beautiful, natural or relaxed!

Quick question for you: How do you most often wear your hair. Do you have a completely different routine for the winter months?

BB

I still don't have a set regimen; I just kind of go with the flow. In the winter, I never almost never wear wet hair out. I do most of my styling on dry hair. On average, I wash every 2 weeks or so. Between washes, I go from one style to the next.

For example, let's say I wash and flat iron. I'll wear it straight for a few days until it starts reverting, then I'll do a side bun or ponytail for a couple of days. Then, I'll braid it overnight, then wear a loose braidout for a few days. Then, I'll mist it with water and wear a big puff for a few days. Then, I'll twist it (with gel) and wear twists for a few days. Then I'll do a twistout and wear that for as long as I can. Then I wash again.

This way is really working for me. Stretching out wash days cuts down on manipulation and frustration.:yep:

I can't wait to see your pics. Congrats!:grin:

cocoaluv

Thanks so much Southernbella for sharing these pictures with us. You are truly an insperation to all of us especially us Type 4 girls!!!!