I'm back!!! (and with 20 month progress pics too!!!)

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Hey ladies! I've been MIA for a while now. Been going through lots of drama, stress and health issues, so I haven't really been thinking about the board (BLASPHEMY!!! :giggle: )

I'm back now, and have a new phone that can post pics! Woo hoo! :woot: I also made a photo album, nothing special. I have lots of old pics somewhere in my email, but don't feel like searching for them, so you'll just have to deal with what's there :grin: the address is www.picturetrail.com/tiffaree-roo It's nothing spectacular, but I'm just glad to finally have an album!!!!!

The one downfall with this phone is I can't answer my pm's. I've tried and tried and tried, but this dumb phone won't let me!!! The only things I can do are start threads (sometimes) and quick reply :ohwell: I have my email address in my profile for anyone who wants to talk. To my little sis's, write me!!!! Eisani, don't think I was ignoring you. Don't cuss me out! :poledancer:

So I know this is long, I'll shut up and get to the pics. This is the first time I've ever posted progress pics! :grin: They're small and sucky cause they were taken with a cell phone:

This is about 2 months after I started (4/07) and I had some good growth. I don't have any pics from when I FIRST started, cause my hair was just a HAM sandwich, and it took about 2 months to get all the glue clumps out :perplexed

This is after my first stretch (5/07) I had tons of breakage, which caused the uneveness, but I left it alone and it evened itself out. I was EXSTATIC because this was the longest my hair had EVER been!

This was about 6 months into my journey (8/07) and you couldn't tell me NOTHIN! :lol:

Here's my ponytail now (10/14/08) I'm 4 months post and in hell because of the relaxer stretching challenge. I was too through with foolin with it, so I flatironed it. I was quite surprised by the progress. I didn't think I had made any because I was losing fist sized clumps of hair a day (that's another story)

Side view of my hair

Had to have hubby get a back view :D Even though I'm not where I wish I was, I'm still satisfied with where I am. I'm still hoping I'll be BSB by the end of December. But with how slow my hair grows, IDK :ohwell:

TexturedTresses

Yay!!!!!!!!! i was waiting for progress pics. I was about to start a thread asking for one lol. You've made so much progress and your hair looks beautiful. How often do you trim?

Qualitee

wow tiffers your hair looks so nice! Great progress and great to see you back! did the Bee Mine help with all that growth?!

Last edited:

Chameleonchick

Dang girl!! That is excellent progress. Your hair looks very healthy! What is BSB? is that brastrap? Well whatever it is, just think positively about it and you can get it! Congrats.

hopeful

Oh my goodness, I was wondering how you and your hair were doing. Your hair has grown soooo much, it is just amazing. Thanks for posting.

Eisani

My SISSER!!! :woohoo::bighug:
I'm so happy to see you back, I'll save the cuss out for another day! I hope everything is well with you and your family, and that you're feeling better.

:blush: @ your progress! Great job and that pony tail is looking awful big :grin:.

I'll be seeing you around!!! Welcome the hell back.

diligence

WOW, your hair looks great! Looks like you are really coming along well. I hope to come close to your progress.

tiffers

Thanks ladies! It's good to be back :grin:
<br />
<br />
Tanisha77: I got a lot of great growth with Bee Mine, but something's going on with my body, and it's messing with my scalp. Anything I put on my scalp makes me shed horribly, so I had to cut out all growth aids :(
<br />
<br />
Dlewis: The kiddos are good :) the boy has 2 1/2 teeth, my oldest started her first year of school and the other girl's about to be 2 :D

Qualitee

Thanks ladies! It's good to be back :grin:
<br />
<br />
Tanisha77: I got a lot of great growth with Bee Mine, but something's going on with my body, and it's messing with my scalp. Anything I put on my scalp makes me shed horribly, so I had to cut out all growth aids :(
<br />
<br />
Dlewis: The kiddos are good :) the boy has 2 1/2 teeth, my oldest started her first year of school and the other girl's about to be 2 :D
AAAAAWWWWWW so sorry to hear that:sad: but your hair looks so great omg wow. You can try peppermint oil for a growth aid or try taking garlic pills for the shedding HTH

Last edited:

tiffers

Sandyrabbit, I trim probably twice a year and I dust maybe once or twice inbetween trims

Son26

I'm soooooooo jealous! :) You made great progress! I want the length you have now. Congrats on your progress :)

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Tiff Tiff!! I was wondering where you've been, woman! I PM'd you and everything, but I didn't hear back from ya <sniff, sniff>. At least now I know why. :grin:

Girl, let me just say that your progress is amazing!! The difference between your starting pic and your hair now is inspirational!

Good job, chica!

Saida

your hair looks great tiffers, im amazed with your progress

How is your kids, I miss your signatur of them it was so cute :)