I'm Coming Out!

Hair Peace

I'm Coming Out! (Newbie in the house)

Just wanted to introduce myself and say thank you to everyone for all the information on this site. I found all of you back in July when "Crown & Glory" was temporarily under construction :bookworm:, and I've been hooked ever since! :grin:

Looking forward to learning and sharing a lot more!

Last edited:
Hair Peace said:
Just wanted to introduce myself and say thank you to everyone for all the information on this site. I found all of you back in July when "Crown & Glory" was temporarily under construction :bookworm:, and I've been hooked ever since! :grin:

Looking forward to learning and sharing a lot more!
Hi
I notice you mentioned the Crown & Glory technique. How has it worked out for you Hair Peace?
HP

I only had the braids in for about 5 weeks. I probably got at least an inch. I plan on getting my hair braided again in Jan.

Hair Peace said:
I only had the braids in for about 5 weeks. I probably got at least an inch. I plan on getting my hair braided again in Jan.
5 weeks?
Oh well. I can't keep braids in my hair for 5 days...LOL.

Thanks Babyray! I'm on the vitamin and water challenge, and I just renewed my 3 month baggie challenge. I started Sept. 1st, but I kinda fell off here and there:( . I'm starting over with a vengence as of tomorrow!:clapping:

Back