Newbie Alert..!!

Qtpie1978

Hello Ladies.. :)I'm a Newbie to the group and just wanted to introduce myself as I embark on this journey in growing healthy hair after enduring devastating shedding :perplexed since having my first child (3 1/2 months ago:D).. I've heard such great reviews of this site, that I decided to join :)..
I'm still in the process of learning the site, but am getting the hang of it..

I look forward to learning and sharing hair advice with u all:)--
In the meantime, feel free to check out my Fotki Album and current hair photos I've posted thus far. Till then, Be cool and Happy Locks..! :cool:

Royal Glory

Welcome Qtpie,

And congratulations on the birth of your new baby! I've heard of a lot of ladies experiencing shedding after childbirth. You will get it under control and this forum is a great place to start.

Best wishes and again, welcome.

luvlonghair

Welcome Newbie!

Don't worry so much about the shedding. You're experiencing post partum alopecia and it's very common with new mommies. (Congratulations). The best thing you can do is not stress. Keep taking you prenatal vitamins or a daily multi-vitamin. You're already on your way to healthy hair when you start incorporating the hair methods from this board.

Again Welcome!:)

MzOptimistic

Welcome :newbie: ,

You will really enjoy yourself here:)

*I viewed your fotki and first I want to say that you have a very beautiful daughter, she's adorable, secondly your hair is very pretty and looks very healthy..What ever goals you are looking to accomplish, you will definitely accomplish them here

Last edited:

preciousjewel76

Welcome, fellow newbie! Just jump right on in, the help you get on this forum is fantastic. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Anything you've gone through regarding your hair, somebody else here has gone through too.

Also, congratulations on your new baby!:)