I'm Confused. Has This Ever Happened To You?

darlingdiva

I've been cursing the Aphogee 2-min for about a day b/c it made my hair hard after I used it. I had left it on for exactly two minutes w/out heat or a plastic cap. Then I applied the KBB Luscious Locks Hair Mask & sat under my heating cap for 27 minutes. I just washed my hair a few minutes ago and I have virtually no breakage. I can't believe it. I keep touching my hair b/c I always have breakage. I don't get it. It made my hair hard, but it actually worked? How does THAT work?

Traycee

I don't know the ingredients of KBB Luscious Locks Hair Mask.....But alot of Hair Mask are protein....I tried to google the ingredients but couldnt find it....I would find out if KBB Luscious Hair Mask is protein...U may be experiencing a protein overload

ajoyfuljoy

yeah I use the two minute every week and it leaves my hair soft every time. maybe you have to much protein going on.

eajaye2u

I've been cursing the Aphogee 2-min for about a day b/c it made my hair hard after I used it. I had left it on for exactly two minutes w/out heat or a plastic cap. Then I applied the KBB Luscious Locks Hair Mask & sat under my heating cap for 27 minutes. I just washed my hair a few minutes ago and I have virtually no breakage. I can't believe it. I keep touching my hair b/c I always have breakage. I don't get it. It made my hair hard, but it actually worked? How does THAT work?

Try the moisturizing conditioner that goes with it in the lavender bottle. I have had no problems. Think it was the mask that may have contributed to the hardness. HTH

Tigerlily25

Try the moisturizing conditioner that goes with it in the lavender bottle. I have had no problems. Think it was the mask that may have contributed to the hardness. HTH

What is this? I need some moisture so bad. My hair is hard after using MegaTek and I'm still trying to recover from a protein overload as well. I have done several DC's since the MT but, it's still hard ...:nono:. I want my softness BACK. I guess this means that protein is not for me....:wallbash:.

eajaye2u

Hope you can see this image. Its called aphogee balancing moisturizer. Got it from Sally.

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/eajaye2u/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg
Balancing Moisturizer

darlingdiva

Thank you so much for all of your responses. I've been wondering if the Luscious Locks Hair Mask contributed to the extra hardness. I hope not b/c it cost $25 & I have too many products in my junk bag already. Here are its ingredients:

Purified Water, Jojoba and Coconut Oils, Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable Wax, Shikakai, Amla, Yucca, Horsetail, Nettle & Melissa Extracts, Panthenol, Rosemary Essential Oil, Vitamin E and Natural Enzymes

Could it have been the shikakai, amla, yucca, and natural enzymes?

darlingdiva

Hope you can see this image. Its called aphogee balancing moisturizer. Got it from Sally.

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/eajaye2u/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg
Balancing Moisturizer

Thanks for posting the images. I'm going out today, so I'll look for it in the BSS. Can this moisturizer be used w/ the 2-min? I thought it was just for the 2-step.

Patricia

Hello I'm wondering is your hair still hard? Sounds like a good thing not to have breakage. NTM used as a moisturizer should take care of that