I'm confused

brebre928

This may be a dumb question...

Is it ok to deep conditon your hair every wash??? Or should you do it every other wash? I use ORS Hair Mayonnaise and I'm always sittin under the dryer with it in my hair. Should I switch up every now again or is it ok to do this. Please don't think I'm crazy for asking this question....lol

PinkSkates

This may be a dumb question...

Is it ok to deep conditon your hair every wash??? Or should you do it every other wash? I use ORS Hair Mayonnaise and I'm always sittin under the dryer with it in my hair. Should I switch up every now again or is it ok to do this. Please don't think I'm crazy for asking this question....lol
I do my version of a light DC after every shampoo. I apply my conditioner, put on my shower cap and leave on anywhere from 15- 45 minutes. Every 3 months I will do my "deep deep condition" by sitting under my Pibbs hood dryer for 30 minutes. There are no set rules for DC'ing, as long as your method is working for your hair, that's all that matters.

brebre928

I do my version of a light DC after every shampoo. I apply my conditioner, put on my shower cap and leave on anywhere from 15- 45 minutes. Every 3 months I will do my "deep deep condition" by sitting under my Pibbs hood dryer for 30 minutes. There are no set rules for DC'ing, as long as your method is working for your hair, that's all that matters.

Thanks girl :)

Stepiphanie

I dc 2x/week. I think it's optimal do do it atleast once a wk to get the benefits.So for you it would be with every wash. I don't always sit under the dryer sometimes I put the dc on and do other thing for atleast an hour w/ not heat, that's considered dc too. Hth

Simply_Kelz

I DC with every shampoo wash. I'm pretty sure ORS Mayo can be some mod/heavy protein, but if it's working for you, by all means, continue!

brebre928

I DC with every shampoo wash. I'm pretty sure ORS Mayo can be some mod/heavy protein, but if it's working for you, by all means, continue!

Thanks. I was thinkin I could use the ORS every once in a while. And use another conditioner when I'm not using the ORS...you feel me...(sheesh I'm confusing myself now...lol)

Whimsy

Girl if you're washing once a week DC each wash! that's totally ok. But listen to your hair. If it gets all mushy feeling, ease up on the DCs