I'm intimidated by my big hair! (w/ pics)

BeetleBug

OP your hair beautiful.... :drool: :love: :infatuated:....... My hair dreams of being like yours when in grows up :cloud9:

Be proud of all that bodaciousness...... My hair wants to be as bada*s as yours !!!

Rock that Afro loud and proud. Btw is your hair in the big bodacious thread???
No, it's not. I need to go back and look at that thread so I can be inspired some more.

cocoaluv

GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL. You are making me wanna put that pic on my LOA vision board!!! Your hair is beautiful.

alanaj

i love it! However, I understand when you feel your hair is just too big to wear out. in that case I usually pin some up and out of my face. Makes it seem smaller to me....don't care if it has the same effect for other people cus it's all about how I feel about it!

Barbie83

I can understand your feelings, because the bigger your hair is the more eye-catching and attention-grabbing it is. It's like "Look at me!" :grin:

But i personally LOVE big hair, so I'm drooling over here.

Duchesse

My mouth turned into a gigantic "O" when I saw your pics. Your hair is beautiful!!! Wear it big, wear it big!

mscocoface

Guuuuuurrrrrrllllll!!!!!!!!!!!

WECLOME TO THE PARTY!! You are now offically a member of the big bodacious hair club.

Yes it takes some getting use to, yes you will get comments EVERYTIME you wear it out. Yes it is drool worthy, Yes it only gets worse the bigger and longer it gets.

Think about it how many women of color walking in the streets do you see with their natural hair like that? Hardly any if ever! We pay good money to buy wigs and hair extensions that look similar to that.

Take a look at the thread in my siggy and please add your picture to the growing group.

Again, welcome my sistah to the big and bodacious hair club! :yep:

Spiffy

I know why you are afraid.

You probably aren't ready for all the attention your big beautiful hair will receive, because it's coming!

fashion87

GURRRLLLLL no reason to feel self conscience about anything, when my hair gets big im going to pick it out so big imma be slapping people with it....lol YOUR HAIR IS AWESOME!!!!

DrC

Girl please you better let your hair get so big people are scared of it :) Its cute.