-have a retouch schedule

-have a biweekly regimen

-and call it a damn day....a damn life, if you will

i'm open for any suggestions as to how to do this

peace

k

DatJerseyDyme

Re: i\'m tired of being obsessed w/ my hair

If you want to do it..just do it! Sounds like you have it pretty much planned out! When I decided to set my regimine I went through all of my products and decided what was helping and what wasn't doing anything, and I just got rid of what wasn't doing anything.

soulchild

Maybe you could get braids. Then you won't have to deal with styling.

itismehmmkay

sounds like a plan.....

i think the problem is that i'm definitely a scientist at heart, so it's hard to just cancel a project when i know that i have not exhausted all trial and error experiments. whatever the case...this week is the last week.

so...starting november 1st...no obsession (crossing fingers
)

krys

HotCoCoGurl130

I think that one of the things that can be done to not be obsessed with hair is to now have that many products. I know for me if I have too many I will want to use all of them. Thats just for me though.

nita4

I completely understand. I use a calender. Set your schedule for re-touchs allow yourself at least a week or two in case you need to touch up sooner. I agree with eliminating all unnecessary products - stick with your basics - saves you time and money. Find at least two easy styles that works for you and stick with them. Stick with your bi-weekly regimen and allow yourself to go at least a week if your busy. Good luck!!

Miosy

You sound like me sometimes. On those days my hair looks like crap. I try to stick with certain products and stop switching. I agree with Nita4, find a couple easy hair styles and stick with it. I usually have 2-3 hair styles that I wear for 3 months or until I get bored then I try to find different cute little barretts to give my hair a different look (I usually experiment w/ protective styles)