Important prayer request

Luxlii

I am so thankful for this forum and for all of u. I would like you all to be in agreement with me and my church for a situation that I am going through. My family and I are being stalked and threatened by a horrible wicked, evil person. We are in danger and I need as much prayer as I can get please include my family in your prayers and I will keep u all in mine.:yep:

topsyturvy86

I will be praying in agreement with you prettylonghair. You and your family are protected in Jesus name. Read and medidate on Psalm 91 as often as.

madamdot

I am so thankful for this forum and for all of u. I would like you all to be in agreement with me and my church for a situation that I am going through. My family and I are being stalked and threatened by a horrible wicked, evil person. We are in danger and I need as much prayer as I can get please include my family in your prayers and I will keep u all in mine.:yep:

You and your family are in prayers. God will remove all evil from your path and clear the way to joy.

Luxlii

Thank you all so much. I have love in my heart for you all and will continue to keep you in my prayers.

golden bronze

Father God,

We know that those that are with us, are greater than them who are against us. In the name of Jesus, standing on the WORD, I ask that your will be carried out, and your hand of protection be upon Pretty FaceAndB so that no harm shall come to pass against her. I stand in agreement with her, and pray for the deliverance of these people who seek to touch what you have created for your pleasure, Lord. In the name of Jesus, thy will be done.