In need of prayer!

soaries

Ladies please pray for my family. I am so stress out. My mom and I have not always been close. I was living in another state when my dad passed away which was devastating to my family. I am the oldest of two, and decided to move back to Michigan after my dad passed. My mom is now my best friend and the thought of her passing away haughts me on a daily basis. She is falling apart, each year brings more sickness. My moms health is not good and I am scared! She is only 61, and suffers so much. She is diabetic, has a bad back and bad kness, ashma, and acid reflux. She was just diagonised with COPD which is so severe that he has to have oxygen 24 hours a day. It is so hard for me to see her dragging an oxygen tank everywhere she goes. She is so depressed and tired of living. I would take all the pain for her if I could just to see her smile and be happy. I have been praying for the Lord to take all her afflictions away and heal her. I know we all most die, but it is so hard for me to come to terms with my moms failing health. Please pray for my mom!

MomofThreeBoys

Hi Sonya,

I will keep your mom and you in my prayers. Remember, Jesus was and still is the ultimate doctor. Keep praying -- keep hoping -- stay encouraged.
The God I know we serve will never leave you my sister!!!

sonya said:
Ladies please pray for my family. I am so stress out. My mom and I have not always been close. I was living in another state when my dad passed away which was devastating to my family. I am the oldest of two, and decided to move back to Michigan after my dad passed. My mom is now my best friend and the thought of her passing away haughts me on a daily basis. She is falling apart, each year brings more sickness. My moms health is not good and I am scared! She is only 61, and suffers so much. She is diabetic, has a bad back and bad kness, ashma, and acid reflux. She was just diagonised with COPD which is so severe that he has to have oxygen 24 hours a day. It is so hard for me to see her dragging an oxygen tank everywhere she goes. She is so depressed and tired of living. I would take all the pain for her if I could just to see her smile and be happy. I have been praying for the Lord to take all her afflictions away and heal her. I know we all most die, but it is so hard for me to come to terms with my moms failing health. Please pray for my mom!

star

Father, I pray in the name of Jesus that you touch our dear sister's mom. We know God it is eaiser said then done for us to cast our cares upon since you bourne all this on the cross. But, I pray in the mighty name of JEsus that you loose her mother of all anixety of stress from her which is making her body more sick. God give her the strength to LEAVE it at the alter. God we know You are too wise to make mistake and You can do everything BUT fail. I declare victory over the enemy. We thank you for this daughther who has made some sacrfices for her mother allow her to intercede continually for her mom in prayer and reading Bible. We know that it is power in prayer. In Jesus name. AMEN

JenJen2721

Sonya,

I will keep you and your mother in prayer. Also, does she have someone to talk to about her depression? Sometimes depression can make physical ailments much, much worse. Perhaps a pastor or someone besides her medical doctors would be able to help her with that.

God bless,
Jen

divinefavor

I am praying for you and your mother! God is able, He is the Healer! I pray that God will give you both strength to endure this.

soaries

Thank you so much for your prayers! So far my mom is having a good day, she is laughing and talking. Thank you Jesus!