In search of Mesh Rollers..

Kenedie

Hi ladies,

I'm a newbie to the board and I am trying to get hair back on track. My mom has a case of mesh rollers that I used forever but I am in a different state now and can't find any for myself. Does anyone know where I can find mesh rollers?

Thanks for your help!

Ken

i just purchsed some mesh rollers from goldenmartbeautysupply.com:) they were $4.99 for six jumbo rollers they have other sizes too I got the annie wire mesh rollers. Good Luck!:)

Kenedie

I've search for mesh rollers for months at Sally's, local korean hair care shops and any random hair care place I ran into and could not find them. A Sally's rep told me they discontinued them and it says the same on their website. I am just going to order them from the site suggested. Thanks.

candita

aliajp said:
i just purchsed some mesh rollers from goldenmartbeautysupply.com:) they were $4.99 for six jumbo rollers they have other sizes too I got the annie wire mesh rollers. Good Luck!:)

i've been searching for awhile and had trouble finding them myself (or at least wire rollers that didn't have those spiny things to latch onto hair - they latch onto mine and then refuse to let go!) Thanks for the info! :)

Last edited: